Heather J Photography

Wooster, OH · View map

About Heather J Photography

Heather J. Photography is an exquisite wedding photography company located in Wooster, Ohio. Owner and lead photographer, Heather, has been photographing special moments throughout her entire life, and decided to start her own company in 2017. Since then, she’s traded her Canon film camera for professional-grade equipment and refined her natural talent. Heather prides herself on her ability to pinpoint precise moments of beauty as they naturally unfold. She will provide you and your loved ones with priceless wedding day mementos look back on and treasure for years to come. Heather also offers couples a number of wedding photography packages and special services to choose from in order to provide a customized wedding photography service.

Heather J. Photography limits their services to one-event-per-day in order to give couples the full professional attention they deserve. In order to provide an exceptional wedding photography experience, Heather also offers the following services and items:

• Additional hours

Gina
Gina

Married on 11/24/2018

Heather is the Best!!

Heather by far is the sweetest and caring person ever. Not only did she make my now husband feel so comfortable doing poses, but she got to know us as a couple. That alone made us love her. We both ... Read more said we can't wait for future event in our lives so we can hire Heather again to capture the special moments!!

C
Courtney

Married on 05/05/2018

Heather was amazing. Justin and I honestly loved her! I highly recommend. Beautiful pictures and worked so hard to make sure everything when smoothly! Read more Heather was amazing. Justin and I honestly loved her! I highly recommend. Beautiful pictures and worked so hard to make sure everything when smoothly!

J
Jessica

Married on 04/14/2017

She was there when I needed her and she tried any ideas I wanted to try. She was helpful and got shots I forgot I even wanted. I was so happy with my pictures. Read more She was there when I needed her and she tried any ideas I wanted to try. She was helpful and got shots I forgot I even wanted. I was so happy with my pictures.