Heather Kliss Photography

Anaheim, CA · View map · Visit website

About Heather Kliss Photography

Heather Jean Kliss is a wedding and portrait photographer based in Orange, California. Her photography masterfully melds documentary and artistic styles and plays with natural light and shadows. Heather Jean Kliss treats every wedding as unique experience, with the knowledge that each couple and love story is different. Since documenting her family’s travels as a child, Heather Jean Kliss has had a lifelong love of photography. Heather holds a bachelor’s degree in digital photography from the Art Institute of California-Orange County.

Heather Kliss Photography offers three wedding packages (Bronze, Silver and Gold) and a la carte wedding photography services. All packages include an engagement session, online gallery, USB, print package and guest book. A la carte services include:

• Additional hours

Tory
Tory

Married on 12/29/2018

Heather is fabulous!

From the moment my husband and I met Heather, it felt like we were just chatting with an old friend. Heather is incredibly talented, and she cares so much about her clients. She's captured so many ... Read more beautiful moments for us. Heather shot our engagement photos at Disneyland, my boudoir photos, and our wedding photos, and they all came out beautifully! Heather is so much fun to work with and I love how her photos tell a story. She made us feel so comfortable and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

B
Brianna

Married on 04/14/2018

So Reliable and Amazing Photos

Heather was absolutely a delight to work with! We rescheduled appointment all the time it felt like in order to re-accommodate my hectic schedule! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding ... Read more photos and I am so happy I did! My husband and I are not the most photogenic people and having to work with her on our engagement shoot made the wedding that much more natural and fun for us when it came to being in front of the camera! THE PRICE FOR QUALITY WAS AWESOME! She doesn’t make you break the bank but she gives you amazing quality which was so important to me and I’m sure to any bride to be! Each moment she captured throughout our wedding was perfect and I now have those memories to cherish for a lifetime, cannot thank heather enough! P.s. I Posted just a few pictures I screenshoted on my phone so imagine how they look printed out , perfection!

P
Pamela

Married on 10/27/2017

Heather is amazing! Best photographer around. She was on time,friendly and made us feel so comfortable. The quality of her pictures is great. Thanks for capturing every detail on our special day. Read more Heather is amazing! Best photographer around. She was on time,friendly and made us feel so comfortable. The quality of her pictures is great. Thanks for capturing every detail on our special day.