Heather Rea Style Studio

Frederick, MD · View map · Visit website

About Heather Rea Style Studio

Heather Rea Style Studio is a wedding hair and makeup company that provides on-site services throughout Maryland, northern Virginia, and Washington, DC. They specialize in skincare, makeup, and hair styles for wedding parties, engagement photo shoots, and other special occasions. With more than five years in the beauty industry, the educated, licensed, professional and highly trained hair and makeup artists of Heather Rea Style Studio have served hundreds of bridal parties.

Heather Rea Style Studio specializes in skincare, makeup and hair services that include complete makeup services, temporary false lashes, skincare consultations, hairstyle selections, and much more. Its beauty services include:

• Consultations
  • Group services
  • Licensed stylists
  • Group discounts

Other Services
In addition to the beauty services provided, Heather Rea Style Studio also offers custom jewelry for brides and their bridal party that can match the style that is set for the wedding.

123 Reviews for Heather Rea Style Studio

123 Heather Rea Style Studio Reviews

Featured
User5385356

2+ years ago

Heather and her team are amazing. While at my trial I shared my skin troubles with Heather and as a Rodan Fields rep she suggested I buy a line she thought would help. She sold it to me in such a zero ... Read more pressure, no strings attached manner that showed she genuinely cared about how I felt on my wedding day rather then just making a sale. I bought it & it definitely helped! After my first trial I decided I didn’t like the look I had first chosen and requested a 2nd trial. Not only did Heather immediately say yes but she scheduled a phone call with me where we talked about what I liked, what I didn’t like and what “feel” I was going for. She had tons of suggestions and changes we could make to make me happy & I felt 100% confident my next trial would be perfect and it was! Actual game day (wedding) went flawlessly thanks to the detailed schedule, talent & professionalism of not just Heather but Casey, Sarah & Debbie! Everyone looked beautiful and loved getting done up all morning. It was so much fun!

K
Kristin Palmer

Married on 08/17/2019

Gorgeous make up!

Heather and her team were amazing - their work is very natural looking, but with enough pop for a special event. They did 9 women's make up in my bridal party and somehow stayed AHEAD of schedule! ... Read more Heather was super responsive over email leading up to the wedding, and included a trial, which I would highly recommend doing for any bride. She was super flexible, which made coordinating times with my bridal party and my hair stylist a breeze. I highly recommend Heather and her team!

Mary
Mary Miller

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing stylist

Very flexible and easy to work with! Airbrush techniques are hard to come by but Heather and team have perfected it! So excited to use the team on my wedding day Read more Very flexible and easy to work with! Airbrush techniques are hard to come by but Heather and team have perfected it!! So excited to use the team on my wedding day