Heather Richard Photography

Granite Falls, NC · View map

About Heather Richard Photography

Thank you for visiting my site. I am humbled and flattered that you are considering me as your photographer. I am a custom portrait and wedding photographer based in Granite Falls, NC. The way I view the world is a little different than most, since it is usually from behind a lens. But, I have found my soul and my passion behind that lens. I have a loving, supportive husband and 3 awesome kids that are the subject of lots of my photos.

I typically only shoot with natural light. I try and keep my sessions as relaxed and comfortable as possible. I want you to leave from your session feeling as if you just had fun. Not as if you have spent the whole time posing for the camera. I want to capture "you" in the pure sense of the word and let people do what comes natural. My style of photography is what is described as lifestyle photography. I may give minor directions in position and posing, but I want you to be YOU as well. By doing this, you will get the best photos possible. Your photo session is about YOU and what YOU like. If I am starting to do a shot that you don't feel like fits your vision of YOU, just let me know. Don't be afraid to make a suggestion before your scheduled session or while on location.

Thank you again for considering me as your photographer for you and your family. Take a look around. If you have any questions, please let me know. I want your photography experience to be fun for you and your family.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Heather Richard Photography FAQ