Heather Sherrill Photography

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Heather Sherrill Photography

Heather Sherrill Photography is an Indianapolis Indiana based photographer who specializes in wedding and branding photography. I am passionate about capturing inspired, romantic and timeless photographs! Always looking for those special moments right before a kiss or glances from mom and dad. These meaningful memories will be in your hearts and minds for a lifetime your heirlooms! I would be honored to customize a collection for YOUR wedding and future!

With a style described as romantic, genuine, and timeless, Heather Sherrill Photography adheres to contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic techniques. Their services can be retained for wedding day pictures, destination weddings, wedding portraits, and engagement shoots. Only committing to one event per day, Heather and her team offer additional booking hours, multiple location shooting, and second shooter capabilities. A couple’s final, high-resolution images can be enjoyed as:

• Albums

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 08/24/2018

Hire Heather! I'm telling you!

Heather was SUCH a joy to have with us on our wedding day! She is so kind, calming, and professional. Not only that, her pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say ... Read more about Heather! So was so good that my bridesmaid and best friend hired Heather for her wedding! Hiring Heather was the best vendor decision I made for my wedding day!

C
Caroline

Married on 09/23/2018

Best choice for my wedding photographer!

Heather did amazing at capturing all the special moments on our big day! She was so much fun to work with and we loved how fast we got our photos back from our wedding! I got so many compliments ... Read more from friends and family on how amazing our wedding photos turned out that Heather did and that she did an incredible job at shooting my wedding!

L
Lauren

Married on 07/07/2018

Heather is the BEST!

Heather and her partner were amazing! As soon as we met for coffee to discuss what I saw for my big day I knew she was the one. She is warm, friendly, professional and very organized. I didn't have to ... Read more worry about a thing. She helped make the timeline for the day and coordinated with other vendors. Our photos are so beautiful, romantic, and I love the natural light. They come on a very cool drive that you can do whatever you want with them! Our photo album is beautiful. I will use Heather in the future for my other photography needs! She is the full package!