Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair

Marana, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair

Based in Tucson, Arizona but serving brides statewide! HVH Artists specializes in a fashion-forward and trend focused makeup and hair aesthetic, but also love creating classic and traditional styles as well. Flawless makeup, hair styling, airbrushing, and spray tanning are just a few of the services provided. We thrive when we can collaborate with your overall vision and story, and translate it into your beauty styling. The talented team will have you camera ready for your wedding day, engagement session, or boudoir photoshoot. You and your Artists will work to bring your vision to life while the office staff ensures that the process is stress-free, organized, and timely from the moment you book your appointment.

We recognize that you are choosing us to represent your best and heightened "you." It is personal, and we take it seriously! We want to help you bring your whole look together with our complete menu of services, including:

- Makeup (traditional and/or airbrushing)

- Hairstyling

- Wedding Trials

- Engagement Session

- Skin Care Consultation

- Blow outs

- Custom lash sets (bands, or clusters)

97 Reviews for Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair

97 Heather Van Houten Makeup & Hair Reviews

J
Featured

Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Heather and her team. Not only did she listen to me as I described the look that I wanted to achieve but she also gave a constructive professional feedback as ... Read more well as advice on things I could do prior to the wedding to fully achieve the look that I desired. It is clear that not only do they want to give you the look you desire but they also want you to look your absolute best on your wedding day. Heather and her team are professional without being too serious and made both my bridal trial and wedding day a blast. She was there with her handy tool belt to give touch ups during photos and to fix a falling veil before walking down the aisle. Heather and her team come highly recommended from me!

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Married on 04/06/2019

Hvh is the best!

Heather and Sydnee are such a dream team! On top of being insanely talented, they are so sweet and fun to be around. Both Heather and Sydnee listened to what everyone wanted and created the most ... Read more incredible looks. My mom, bridesmaids and I are STILL talking about how much we all loved our makeup and hair. Heather and Sydnee made us feel so beautiful and so comfortable. If you just got engaged, contact HVH and book Heather and her incredible team. They're seriously the best!

Married on 03/29/2019

Simply perfect!

Heather and her team are absolutely amazing! We had Rebekah as our hair artist and Gabrielle as our makeup artist. They are completely sweet and wonderful and I was so so happy to have them! They made ... Read more me feel beautiful and were so attentive and responsive. They were both open to whatever ideas my bridesmaids, mom, grandma, and myself had and worked absolute magic. Rebekah's skill with hair is incredible and I couldn't have been happier! She changed up my style on the fly and I would trust her to tackle any style. Gabrielle was amazing and she struck the perfect balance for my makeup. Could not have been happier with these two!!