Heaven Sent Travel, LLC

Annapolis, MD · View map

About Heaven Sent Travel, LLC

We are a full service travel agency, that is ready to work with you one on one to make your Wedding and Honeymoon unforgettable!!

7 Reviews for Heaven Sent Travel, LLC

7 Heaven Sent Travel, LLC Reviews

D
Dolcie

Married on 08/29/2015

My travel agent, Jamal, planned the most beautiful destination wedding in Punta Cana for me and my husband. She helped from start to finish, was extremely knowledgable and patient with me. Thank you, ... Read more Jamal, for making my dream wedding a reality!

User4608149

2+ years ago

We had a great time on our honeymoon at Sandals exuma emerald bay and had such a good experience using our agent. She was responsive when a flight got canceled due to weather and found flights and ... Read more accommodations for us to a sister resort for a night while the weather cleared. Our trip ended up fabulous despite slight delays which weren't in her control. I could have never had taken care of the travel delay on my own without heaven sent's assistance. She even tried to have us reembursed for the flight cancelation. Thank you so much for so help!

J
Julie

Married on 06/03/2013

Jamal is extremely courteous, punctual, and helpful. She told me how to save $, and that's very important to me... Living on a fixed income. Read more Jamal is extremely courteous, punctual, and helpful. She told me how to save $, and that's very important to me...living on a fixed income.