Heavenly Hair

Roanoke, VA · View map · Visit website

About Heavenly Hair

Located in Roanoke, Virginia, Heavenly Hair is a wedding hair styling service helping brides feel their best on their dream-come-true wedding. Makaela Hurd has been doing hair for more than seven years now and started her own hair business because she loves the happiness and excitement she gets to experience with each bride. She can travel anywhere in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia.

With Heavenly Hair, you can find the perfect updo or style for your special day. Makaela provides all of her services on-site so that you can have a relaxing and enjoyable getting-ready process in the comfort of your home or wedding venue. For Makaela, there is something special about getting the brides ready and seeing their vision for their perfect day come to life. To ensure you’re more than happy with the results, you can take advantage of Heavenly Hair's trial services.

7 Reviews for Heavenly Hair

7 Heavenly Hair Reviews

J
Jennifer Chambers

Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing hair stylist!

Makaela did a wonderful job. I sent pictures a few days in advance and there was no hassle at all. She had us looking beautiful! Thank you so much! Read more Makaela did a wonderful job. I sent pictures a few days in advance and there was no hassle at all. She had us looking beautiful! Thank you so much!!

K
Kayla

Married on 06/08/2019

Bridal Hair

Makaela does an amazing job on hair, and does it fast. She did about 8 people’s hair in about 5 hours! Your hair trial is free, and then I had planned bridal pictures, and she came into the salon she ... Read more works for on her day off to do my updo for my pictures! My hair was a bit rushed just Due to the rain on our wedding day, and the time frame changed so it wasn’t her fault we were rushed! Fairly priced! Would go back to her just for normal hair appointment!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/05/2018

I am a professional wedding makeup artist in the area. I have worked with Makaela this year and fallen more in love with her work, attention to detail. Besides her personality is amazing and you'll ... Read more feel as if you've known her forever. Besides having the opportunity to work with her but I myself am a client of hers and her work is exceptional she always works around my schedule. I high recommend her for ALL your hair needs!!!! Congratulations Makaela on your new venture!!!