Heavenly Wedding & Event Consulting

Springfield Gardens, NY · View map

About Heavenly Wedding & Event Consulting

If you are looking for a genuinely down to earth, creative, fun, outgoing wedding and event planner your search as ended

Are you looking to have your wedding or event designed around your personality, style and budget? Have you're dreamed of what everything will look right down to the smallest detail? Do you feel like you don't know where to begin or now that you started you are feeling overwhelmed? Mo worries you don't have to imagine this any longer, because the wedding or event that you could only dream about up to this point is absolutely within reach.

Heavenly Wedding & Event Consulting is here to provide you with a unique and memorable experience that will set you apart from the rest. We offer a personalized service that is unmatched in the industry. One of our best attributes is our availability. My team and I are always there for you via email, phone, text or fax. Whether you are interested in a full wedding planning & design service, Partial planning or wedding day management we several options to suit your needs perfectly. Reduce your stress and free up your time by getting a professional planner who has the expertise and experience to show you how to have the wedding or event of you dream. We are confident that our services will meet your budget and exceed your expectations.

7 Reviews for Heavenly Wedding & Event Consulting

7 Heavenly Wedding & Event Consulting Reviews

Bonnie Macchio
Bonnie

Married on 06/20/2015

I got married on Queens County Farm, it is a small venue and they do not let you decorate until 10am the morning of the event. Since I could not do it myself I hired Marck to take care of the ... Read more decorations and oversee everything that day because I would be too busy to do it myself. Marck was the most amazing wedding planner and I am so thrilled i asked him to do my wedding decorations. He took every idea i had a brought it to life with perfection. He actually made it even more beautiful than i envisioned in my own head. I showed him pictures of the things i liked and he took a little from each idea and even added his own touch to it and I cannot explain in words how breath taking it was. I am a little bit of a control freak and I found it hard to trust other people to bring to life what I wanted, but when i was getting ready and I looked out the window and saw the decorations hanging from afar I knew instantly I had nothing to worry about. Marck was so on top of everything and I learned after the wedding that he even sent an assistant that morning to the store to get extra sheer curtains because i was a few short to make sure it was exactly as I wanted. He took full advantage of every material he was given. There are not enough words to explain how thankful i am, and how beautiful it was. He worked so hard. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing wedding planning services.

A
Adelle

Married on 03/12/2011

From the moment that I met marck I know he was going to be my wedding planner. He is such a charming person with a great sense of style that I haven’t seen in years. What really got me is the ... Read more knowledge that he got on the latest wedding trend .Heavenly wedding give me the wedding that I always dreamed of since I was a little girl. At first I thought it was impossible to get what I want with the budget that I have, but as soon as I sit down with him all my worries were gone. Marck is a genius and I will never forget what he did for me and my husband on our wedding day. I will definitely recommend Heavenly wedding and event consulting to anyone planning on getting married

Y
Yolanda Perez

Married on 12/23/2010

If it was not for Marck & his Assistant Tasha the day of my wedding would have been so stressful for me and my husband they took care of everything and not once did I have to worry, my wedding day ... Read more ran so smoothly and if there were any problems Marck took care of them all without anyone ever knowing If you want someone to plan your wedding or day of planner, HEAVENLY WEDDING & EVENT CONSULTING is ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! MARCK, Thank you so very much for making my special day an absolute perfection