Heaven's Rain Floral Design

Santa Fe, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Heaven's Rain Floral Design

A wedding flower boutique in Santa Fe, Texas, Heaven's Rain Floral Design is committed to crafting artistic and beautiful wedding floral arrangements. Owned and operated by Certified Floral Designer (CFD) Camilla Bauer, the company prides itself on using only the highest quality of flowers. A blossoming part of the Texan wedding industry since 2010, Heaven's Rain Floral Design is the ideal choice for bringing your celebration to life through the heavenly gift of flowers.

Couples who entrust their union to Heaven's Rain Floral Design benefit from a wide array of wedding floral services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services

Heaven's Rain Floral Design offers couples a variety of floral arrangement options for their big day. Said options include:

• Table arrangements
  • Flower petals
  • Non-florals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered

Heaven's Rain Floral Design proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Santa Fe, Texas. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples throughout Houston, Greater Clear Lake and Galveston, Texas.

104 Reviews for Heaven's Rain Floral Design

104 Heaven's Rain Floral Design Reviews

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 07/28/2018

Camilla with Heaven's Rain Floral Design was absolutely fantastic to work with. I met with several florists before meeting her but they didn't quite get my vision or their personalities didn't match ... Read more with mine. From the first meeting with Camilla, I knew I had to work with her, she understood exactly what I was looking for and helped me research flowers that would fit my vision & budget. She's very detail oriented, responsible and overall just a great person. Camilla is very responsive, she would always reply to my texts and was very flexible to schedule meetings. Like any bride, I worried about the quality of the flowers I'd receive but mine were gorgeous. My flowers were somewhat uncommon yet Camilla was able to find beautiful flowers. All the centerpieces were just as I had imagined and my bouquet was even better. Camilla even added a peonie for me (we had agreed it was out of my price range and she still made it happen). I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful everything turned out. She's going to be my flower lady for life now :) I absolutely recommend her!

Spencer
Spencer

Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Florist!

Heaven’s Rain Floral was beyond my expectations. Camilla was so easy to work with, and she truly saw my vision for what I wanted for my wedding. I’m so glad we went with her as our florist! Read more Heaven’s Rain Floral was beyond my expectations. Camilla was so easy to work with, and she truly saw my vision for what I wanted for my wedding. I’m so glad we went with her as our florist!

N
Nisha Tapryal

Married on 10/28/2018

Highly recommend 'Heaven's Rain Floral Design'

It was a very nice experience to work with Camilla. The final result was awesome. She took care of all my wishes as well as our budget. The designs were awesome and our venue looked perfect. Read more It was a very nice experience to work with Camilla. The final result was awesome. She took care of all my wishes as well as our budget. The designs were awesome and our venue looked perfect.