Heavenscent Floral Art

Waitsfield, VT · View map · Visit website

About Heavenscent Floral Art

Heavenscent Floral Art is a custom wedding floral designer based out of Waitsfield, Vermont. Heavenscent was founded and is operated by Jordan Baker. Jordan and her team are passionate about creating arrangements that are simple, natural, and elegant. Their focus is to bring their couples arrangements that are affordable and personalized to meet their expectations.

Heavenescent Floral Art offers their clients a wide range of floral options. They specialize in nearly all floral styles and can help you craft aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, non-floral arrangements, and table arrangements. The Heavenscent team also offers their clients a wide range of floral design services including:

• Delivery

J
Featured
Jane Oliveira

Married on 05/01/2019

Jordy was fabulous and her floral designs are breathtaking

Heavenscent was one of our favorite vendors that we got to work with, and we absolutely loved Jordy! Figuring out bouquets and arrangements was something that felt daunting long before we even started ... Read more the process, but Jordy was so responsive and so knowledgeable, and truly put in a great deal of effort in teaching us and working with us to create the perfect look and feel for our wedding day, while also making the entire process loads of fun! She truly is one of a kind, and is just as personable as she is professional—she knows exactly what she’s doing when it comes to flowers. She was extremely respectful of both our budget and our vision, and worked diligently to make everything work out seamlessly in the end. She was very thoughtful in considering what we wanted for our day, while also adding several personal touches to make our day feel special and very much our own. I can’t extend enough appreciation or fully express just how grateful we were for all of Jordy’s time and effort; and while I haven’t worked with many florists before, I imagine that this level of etiquette and dedication to clients is a rare find. Everything from planning to set up and final touches went incredibly smoothly, and Jordy worked very patiently with us throughout it all. 11/10 would recommend!

M
Merritt Tracy

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!! Seriously, could not have asked for a better florist.

I was looking online for a local florist in Vermont that had reasonable prices, but also did great work, and found Heavenscent. I contacted the company and Jordy responded right away. I was planning ... Read more my wedding from afar, in North Carolina, and Jordy made everything so easy. She even took time out of her vacation with her family to talk with me on the phone about what my vision was and go over a pinterest board. I am incredibly indecisive, so she took the time to really help guide me into what would be available during the month of my wedding, what would really look beautiful, as well as really incorporating what I was envisioning. She knew I was on a budget so she really catered to that, all the while making sure everything was stunning - WHICH IT WAS!! I had originally planned to have Jordy decorate about 10 tables worth of flowers, a mantle, and an arbor. When she got to the venue the day of, she realized that we had actually ended up with 15 tables instead of 10. Instead of just decorating 10 tables, she spent time with my family to use what she provided efficiently to work for everything. The venue looked spectacular and all of the tables were beautifully decorated. She even helped my family decorate the venue with things that didn't involve her flower arrangements. Unfortunately, I was unable to meet Jordy at the venue the morning of - but my parents spoke incredibly highly of Jordy and absolutely loved working with her. They made sure to let me know how funny, and helpful Jordy was. Jordy even told our wedding planner that she specifically put pins in the ribbon of the bouquets to specify how to hold them to get the best angle. Little things like that were just such a nice touch that made you realize how much Jordy cared. Thank you, Jordy, for making the floral and decorating aspect of my wedding so easy and not stressful. I couldn't have asked for it to look better. The bouquets were gorgeous as well as the boutonniere's and the flower crown for the flower girl. You do wonderful work and make the wedding planning process less stressful! :)

D
Danielle

Married on 10/06/2018

AMAZING! Best florist in Vermont

I seriously loved working with Jordy. Before our first phone call, she had me fill out a questionnaire to get an idea of what I was looking for. During our first phone call, she had taken all my ... Read more favorite flowers and created a Pinterest board. We spent the time going over each of these flowers and discussing what would be best/how to arrange/colors. If during the call I asked for something, she would find a picture that best represented what I was looking for an add it to the board. It was a wonderful way to work together. After, she sent a document with exactly what we discussed and decided. Now I was nervous, because my wedding colors weren’t typical wedding colors. I had chosen yellow and burgundy to go along with the colors of fall. I honestly wasn’t sure how it would look together. Once I saw the bouquets.....amazing. Everyone raved about these bouquets. Jordy also showed me how to hold the bouquet. I had no idea there was a method, I’ve been in weddings before and no one has ever told me. Great info. Also for the tables, I was very budget conscious, Jordy worked with me on that and we did Italian runcus , which isn’t expensive, with candles that she brought. It looked amazing. Hands down prettiest wedding ever (I’m a bit biased but it was beautiful). Jordy is wonderful to work with, I would highly suggest working with her!!