Heidi Crowder Wedding Design

Waxhaw, NC · View map

About Heidi Crowder Wedding Design

Heidi and her team has the knowledge and creativity to execute your vision. With prior experience in producing large and small events of all kind they will make sure your event is one of a kind by working with you to design a day everyone will remember. Making sure you are staying on your timeline, budget and keeping you organized they want to ensure you a stress free engagement all the way up to the day of the wedding. They are more than just planners they become your best friend and everyone knows you can't wait until your best friends wedding.

We look forward to speaking with you more!

Heidi@HCWeddingDesign.com

20 Reviews for Heidi Crowder Wedding Design

20 Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Reviews

A
Ann

Married on 11/26/2016

I was absolutely happy with most everything with my wedding. It amazes me how punctual we were. I think a lot of it had to do with Heidi. The timeline helped us so much. I I am grateful for her. ... Read more Before, during, and after the wedding. I can't wait to be able to use her for my events in the future, and obviously as a referral. She really kept me calm and focused. She was really easy to work with, defended me when necessary, and really great at giving wondering design advice. When I threw curveballs at her, she tackled them effectively and effortlessly. She definitely made hiring a planner worth it! I'll be forever grateful for her!

User6738496

2+ years ago

Heidi was wonderful. She kept us on task and made sure everything was perfect. The plan we made together was executed without a hiccup. She took care of several last minute details. For example, she ... Read more picked up the place cards from the calligrapher and marked them with guest meal choices. Another example is how she quickly learned to tie a bow tie. Her preferred vendors were all fantastic. I do not hesitate to recommend her for your wedding.

K
Kathleen

Married on 11/11/2015

From the very first phone conversation I knew that Heidi was going to be amazing. She is thoughtful and attends to the smallest details. She makes a stressful process so much better and she was in my ... Read more corner the whole to make sure our day was special and unique. She is an incredible listener and works hard to make reality what begins only as thoughts and ideas. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. If you want your day to be perfect then Heidi is the planner for you.