Heidi Finn Photography

Attleboro, MA · View map

About Heidi Finn Photography

Hello! My name is Heidi Finn. I have my BFA in photography and I've been photographing weddings & events for over eight years.

21 Reviews for Heidi Finn Photography

21 Heidi Finn Photography Reviews

User3658771

2+ years ago

Heidi is amazing! The photographs are wonderful. The best ones are the candids; she captured family members being themselves and guests having fun. The pictures she took while off with the bride and ... Read more and groom alone were amazing, and showed them relaxed, happy, and having fun with the camera. Yes, they knew they were being photographed, but the results show pure joy. Thank you, Heidi, for the wonderful memories you captured. They will be a true keepsake of the day.

J
Joyce

Married on 07/28/2012

Ok so basically, Heidi is awesome. End of review. Ok, I'll elaborate. From before I even hired her, I was between her and another photographer. I spoke with both on the phone. The other was snobby, ... Read more lectured me, and I really, frankly, hated her. I then spoke with Heidi the next day for an hour on the phone and felt like I knew her my entire life. Hired her the next day after consulting with my (now) husband. Being a photographer myself, I took this extremely seriously. From day one Heidi was friendly, accommodating, sweet, excited about our wedding, knowledgeable, had great ideas, easygoing...need I go on? I think her pricing is more than reasonable for what she does for you. Our images came out fantastic despite it raining on our (supposed to be outdoor) wedding day. When the rain let up, we took advantage of it and went outside. Heidi knew how to make the most of the situation and spotted mist rising from trees in the background of our country/farm-like wedding. Had it not rained and had Heidi freaked out under pressure and kept us indoors, we wouldn't have gotten some of the most unique and interesting wedding photos I've seen. Can't say enough about her. My only gripe, and it's actually my fault (I'll explain) is that we didn't get many photos of our guests. One, they weren't big dancers and it was a small wedding. Two, we should have hired her for another hour (my bad). And three, it states in our contract that Heidi mainly focuses on the couple getting married - follows you around and documents your moments. It's good because she doesn't miss important things about the couple but bad because you miss out on photos of your guests. Again, it says right in the contract that if you want those images, you should hire a second photographer (which she provides). In hindsight, I think it is absolutely worth the extra money and I wish we had ponied up the cash. It really isn't much either. Love our photos and love Heidi. Hire her. You won't regret it.

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/10/2011

Heidi was absolutely AMAZING! She was flexible with our schedule & location for our engagement session. She really took the time to get to know us & in the end it felt like we've been great friends ... Read more for years. She had great suggestions on how to make our wedding photo booth work seamlessly and our wedding album came out beautifully. Everyone we know that has seen our photos has commented on the quality of Heidi's work. One woman in my office even booked her for her maternity session & the pictures are gorgeous. I highly suggest Heidi to anyone that values excellent service & talented work.