Heidi Firth Floral

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Heidi Firth Floral

Heidi Firth Floral is a Utah floral designer for all occasions speicalzing in wedding florals. Heidi Firth is the owner, creator and lead designer. Heidi has a passion for creating beautiful floral designs. Whether you need flowers for an event, your bridal party or to hold as you walk down the aisle, HF Floral can assist with putting together the flower arrangments that will exceed your expectations.

Heidi Firth Floral offers many services and products to set the tone of your wedding day. Products and services offered include:

• Bouquets

Featured
    Jamie Farley

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing! So Beautiful!

Heidi was so easy to work with, and she put together exactly what I wanted for the floral decor at my wedding. I only had three weeks to plan my wedding and that was no problem for her. It ended up ... Read more being absolutely perfect, and I was so happy with how all the flowers turned out. She was able to create beautiful arrangements for the large centerpiece vases I provided, and she found smaller vases to compliment them for the tables at our dinner reception. Also, my bouquet was the prettiest that I've ever seen. She did such a great job!

Lisa
    Lisa Grosclaude

Married on 07/11/2019

Wedding flowwrs

Heidi is an amazing florist! My daughter and I met with her and she caught the vision of my daughter flowers! The Bridal Bouquet was incredible and unique! The florals she did for the wedding venue ... Read more were amazing! Many of our guests complemented the florals! My daughter was so happy with Heidi and her florals! She also had a floral crown and so many people complimented her on that!

Natalie
    Natalie Hepworth

Married on 06/12/2019

Best Florist Ever!

Heidi was amazing to work with! She was able to capture the theme of our wedding perfectly. She was responsive, and her work was absolutely stunning. My friends and family could not believe how ... Read more beautiful the flowers were. I would recommend Heidi to anyone, and I will definitely be working with her in the future!