Heidi Rae Photography

Corpus Christi, TX · View map · Visit website

About Heidi Rae Photography

Based in Corpus Christi, Texas, Heidi Rae Photography is a wedding photographer that services San Antonio, Austin and the surrounding region. The company uses a contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional style to find the beauty in the details. With Heidi Rae Photography, expect not only a professional photographer, but a trusted friend as well.

The company is owned by Heidi Rae. Since 2009, she has been documenting weddings in the Corpus Christi and Austin markets. Heidi Rae Photography provides a range of photographic services, including:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above services, the photographer offers wedding-related products to remember your special day by. These items include:

• Albums

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a photographer that is fun, thorough and professional, then do yourself a favor and book Heidi Rae Photography.  Heidi takes great pride in her work and will be honest with you ... Read more about what looks good and what doesn't. Heidi is super fun to work with and she captured all the special moments from our wedding. She gets to know her clients and takes their personalities into consideration when she is shooting. I would hire Heidi Rae for every life event...but she only shoots weddings and engagements! I am glad I was able to have Heidi Rae at my wedding!

Heather
Heather Nance Painter

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Fun and Friendly

Heidi is such a joy to be around! She made my engagement day even more special with her beautiful and bright pictures. They captured every moment just perfectly! I am so happy to have had her document ... Read more document this wonderful day.

J
Jessica

Married on 03/02/2019

Ah-maz-ing

This woman saved our wedding day! Originally, Heidi was a second photographer for us. We met her at a friend's wedding and LOVED her, so we requested her to join someone else. Unfortunately, that ... Read more someone else, the main photographer we hired, got ill and wasn't able to make it. Heidi came to the rescue and was our SUPERHERO! This woman, who only planned a few hours in AUSTIN for our wedding, stayed for HOURS after the original amount of time she intended to stay. She had family in town, too, a whole day of fun planned, and she put it all aside for us. She stayed even longer during the reception than our original photographer planned to! This woman was amazing. She jumped right in, took beautiful shots, and we got nothing but compliments about her. She's fun, engaging, blends right in, and truly, acted like part of our family. I really can't say enough great things about Heidi. On top of that, our photos are BEAUTIFUL. Heidi, while not meeting with us previously, learned about us quickly and fit right in with our laid-back/chill style, capturing our humor and love (ewww, I know). My photos brought me right back to March 2nd. I teared up, I laughed, I teared up again. Thank you, Heidi. :)