Helen G Events

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Helen G Events

Helen G Events Jamaica is a unique wedding planning company based out of Kingston, Jamaica. This full-service business will plan every detail of your big day, so all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your celebration. They serve couples all over the island, ensuring their wedding is filled with style, grace and sophistication. Helen G Events Jamaica offers personal planning sessions to guarantee your special day is as unique as you are.

Experience

This award-winning company has over 12 years of experience in the wedding industry. They've helped plan both local weddings and destination affairs. In addition to their coordination services, they also offer event rentals, floral design, photo booth services and more. Their goal is to exceed all of your expectations.

This passionate business believes that no two events are alike. They offer couples multiple wedding packages to choose from, to accommodate a variety of budgets and preferences. Their team is comprised of four talented planners who are well versed in every type of wedding imaginable, from religious to eco-friendly, military and everything in between. Their services include:

• Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Event design
  • Venue selection

Other Services

In addition to providing a wedding planner for your big day, Helen G Events Jamaica will also take care of all your floral needs, from bouquets and boutonnieres and table arrangements to aisle decor. Additional services include:

• Wedding Dress Rentals & Sales

87 Helen G Events Reviews

D
Danisa Dystant

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing especially when compared to other places that I went to for fittings

It was the only place that I found a dress that I loved and felt as if they genuinely cared and wanted me to be comfortable Read more It was the only place that I found a dress that I loved and felt as if they genuinely cared and wanted me to be comfortable

Manice
Manice Delva

Getting married on 07/18/2020

A Pleasure to Work With

My wedding is nearly a year away, and Helen has already proven herself to be fully capably of handling anything that I may throw her way. She has been extremely patient and professional throughout ... Read more this entire process. Most notably, it took maybe two weeks (or more) before my fiancee and I decided to hire her, but she never got frustrated or annoyed with my many questions.

C
Cassandra

Married on 09/03/2017

Helen G Events did the décor for our wedding in Montego Bay. We were so happy with how everything came together. We spoke with Helen by phone and by email and we are happy to see that everything we ... Read more wanted was delivered and arranged perfectly to our satisfaction. Helen was very responsive to our inquiries and requests, and worked very hard to meet our expectations. Helen allowed us to customize our vision for the wedding décor, and used her expert knowledge and experience to ensure to steer us when we were uncertain. We highly recommend working with Helen to design and arrange your events.