Hart Bridal Co.

Orange, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Hart Bridal Co.

Based in Orange, Connecticut, Hart Bridal Co. a Division of Hello Gorgeous Hair and Makeup is a full travel style team. They are able to travel to many different cities along the East Coast, providing on-location makeup and hair styling. The teams entire goal is to help their clients feel absolutely gorgeous inside and out for their special occasions.

While the clients who book the services of Hart Bridal Co. are typically female, the team can also accommodate male grooming needs. They offer individual styling as well as group services, including wedding parties, which are eligible for a group discount. In addition to hair and makeup, we have partners that can help with manicures, pedicures, and skincare needs. Trials are available prior to the day for hair and makeup looks. The multiple stylists can provide on-site services such as:

• Blowouts
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

27 Reviews for Hart Bridal Co.

27 Hart Bridal Co. Reviews

Kim
Kim

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Nickie and her team were amazing! I was the maid of honor in my friends wedding and Nickie didn’t skip a beat. She made the bride, as well as all the girls in the party feel and look their absolute ... Read more best. She helped us create the hair styles that we asked for and went above and beyond. She is very personable and easy to talk to. They also did my airbrush make up, which was flawless. I’ve never had better makeup done for an event (and I’ve been in quite a few weddings). I felt like I had no makeup on, which is exactly what I like because I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup. I would highly recommend Nickie and her team for any event 100%!

V
Vanessa

Married on 09/22/2018

Nickie was awesome! When we first met for my trail I wasn’t sure if I wanted to wear my hair up or down so she said we could try both which was such a relief. After trying both we decided it would be ... Read more best to wear it up and, she said we could add extensions the day of to make my hair look fuller. I was nervous they wouldn’t match my hair color but they were dead on perfect. She knows her stuff! I absolutely loved the way my hair and makeup came out on my wedding day as did my mother and the 5 other girls in my bridal party. She took her time and didn’t rush anyone and did exactly what each of the girls wanted done in their hair (I let them all decide what they wanted). I would 100% recommend her and use her again!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/15/2018

Went above and beyond to make sure I was happy! Read more went above and beyond to make sure I was happy!