Hart Bridal Co.

Orange, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Hart Bridal Co.

Based in Orange, Connecticut, Hart Bridal Co. a Division of Hello Gorgeous Hair and Makeup is a full travel style team. They are able to travel to many different cities along the East Coast, providing on-location makeup and hair styling. The teams entire goal is to help their clients feel absolutely gorgeous inside and out for their special occasions.

While the clients who book the services of Hart Bridal Co. are typically female, the team can also accommodate male grooming needs. They offer individual styling as well as group services, including wedding parties, which are eligible for a group discount. In addition to hair and makeup, we have partners that can help with manicures, pedicures, and skincare needs. Trials are available prior to the day for hair and makeup looks. The multiple stylists can provide on-site services such as:

• Blowouts
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

32 Reviews for Hart Bridal Co.

32 Hart Bridal Co. Reviews

Kim
Kim

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Nickie and her team were amazing! I was the maid of honor in my friends wedding and Nickie didn’t skip a beat. She made the bride, as well as all the girls in the party feel and look their absolute ... Read more best. She helped us create the hair styles that we asked for and went above and beyond. She is very personable and easy to talk to. They also did my airbrush make up, which was flawless. I’ve never had better makeup done for an event (and I’ve been in quite a few weddings). I felt like I had no makeup on, which is exactly what I like because I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup. I would highly recommend Nickie and her team for any event 100%!

J
Jennifer C

Married on 08/23/2019

Nickie is such a pleasure to work with and beyond talented!

I had contacted Nickie a month before my wedding to do my bridesmaids' hair (after my previous stylist bailed). She responded to my inquiry almost immediately and was available. The process to book ... Read more her was SO easy. She showed up and listened to each bridesmaid's request and she ROCKED it. Nickie is beyond talented and my bridesmaids looked beautiful! I 110% recommend and I will definitely be reaching out in the future!

J
Jennifer Roach

Married on 06/15/2019

Nickie gave each bridesmaid exactly when they envisioned!

I was so grateful to find Nickie at Hart Bridal Co after my original hair stylist fell through! She was able to take me on as a client just a few weeks before the wedding, and agreed to travel to the ... Read more hotel where we were getting ready. She has a great way of making people feel at ease. We looked through potential hairstyles together before the big day, and she was very thoughtful about creating one that I loved and that fit with my dress, the venue (so windy!) and the hairpieces I wanted to include. Every bridesmaid wanted something a little different, but she made them all look cohesive. Thank you, Nickie!