Hello Love Events

Fredericksburg, VA · View map

About Hello Love Events

Hello Love Calligraphy & Design Studio specializes in personalized goods & stationery with elements of both classic & modern calligraphy styles.

26 Reviews for Hello Love Events

26 Hello Love Events Reviews

A
Alyssa

Married on 05/05/2018

Absolutely with out a doubt the best decision of my wedding was hiring Lacoya. I’m very organized and super Type A, so I thought at first I wouldn’t need a wedding coordinator... Now that the wedding ... Read more planning has come and gone I have no idea what I would have done without Lacoya. Her professionalism, organization, and understanding of my needs is second to none. She bent over backwards to ensure everything was perfect. My dress zipper broke the day of so we needed some extra time before photos and she kept everything calm, told me not to worry. Same thing when we ran out of Vodka 1.5 hours into the wedding, and when I mistakenly thought the caterer was providing the ginger beer but it was really my responsibility, she told me no big deal and had someone run out to purchase it. I will be telling all of my friends to use her, as they become engaged. Lacoya is the best of the best without a doubt.

Ariel
Ariel

Married on 09/30/2017

Hiring Lacoya was the best decision we could have made for a successful wedding. We hired her as a partial planner, however, we felt she gave us more time and attention than any other partial planner ... Read more probably would have given which truly helped us with the coordination and planning process in the end. She also gave us crucial design, entertainment, and new fun ideas to consider for our wedding. This was vital as it helped us shape the vision of our wedding and ultimately allowing the best day of our lives to come true.

B
Betsey

Married on 09/02/2017

The daughter that wanted a small wedding suddenly was planning an event for 175 people. She is a considerate and frugal person so tried to save me money where she could. One of those "savings" was ... Read more trying to do all our own wedding coordination. It became obvious that this was more than we could handle, so I reached out to several wedding coordinators for help. Lacoya was the first to answer my request, and she did so within an hour of my request. That commitment was how she handled our whole experience with her. She is GREAT at her job and a professional all the way. She helped us put our do-it-yourself tasks into a plan and then made sure the wedding went off beautifully. She juggled emails from both the bride's side and the groom's side of the family, and she made everyone feel his or her opinion was listened to and appreciated, AND she was able to get us all on the same page and organized for the big day. She also managed to get what was supposed to be an outdoor service into an indoor service quickly thanks to the remnants of hurricane Harvey. Rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck, but our good luck was Lacoya! Actually it is not really luck at all, but her talent and skill and great personality. If you need a wedding coordinator, go with Lacoya; she is the best!