Helwig Winery

Kimberlie
Kimberlie Hicks-Meier

Married on 10/20/2018

All in the CAVE!

We wanted an intimate and special venue to say our "I Do's" and after meeting with Kathleen and exploring Helwig we found it, all in the wine cave! What a magical day, that expressed us in every ... Read more detailed! Kathleen and her staff took the time to understand my plan and desires and magically made it all become reality, even allow us to included our dogs! Every thing was perfect, magical and romantic!

Nichole
Nichole

Married on 09/21/2013

Guests cannot stop talking about our wedding, and I must admit I owe most of that to the staff and venue Helwig! Our venue fell through 5 months before our wedding date, and we were so blessed to have ... Read more found Helwig. I worked with the event coordinator Alissa, and I cannot say enough good things about her! Her professionalism, responsiveness, and help exceeded any expectations I could have ever had. Her and her staff made everything flow effortlessly. The value for this venue is exceptional. The pictures do not do it justice, as every one of our guests was blown away by Helwig. I cannot thank Helwig and Alissa enough for giving me the wedding of my dreams.

R
Rebekah

Married on 10/09/2016

The wedding of our dreams! We absolutely LOVED this winery! The wedding coordinator took great care of us and took care of everything! They're were so flexible with all of our requests and needs. The ... Read more The staff is very welcoming, friendly and professional. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding venue was. You will get the most beautiful pictures even if they're on your cell phone....the sunset, the 360 views, the stunning wine cave. I highly recommend renting the chateau as well....It is so relaxing, beautiful and so close to the winery....they even give you and your house guests transportation to and from the wedding. They literally took care of everything!!! We also love the wine! We are very happy and satisfied wine club members! Every time we visit, it is like visiting old friends!!