Henry Hill Farm

Howes Cave, NY · View map · Visit website

About Henry Hill Farm

Henry Hill Farm is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Howes Cave, New York. Couples who are dreaming about a wedding with a red barn, the great outdoors, and rustic photo opportunities will find all of their hearts’ desires at this spacious and classic facility. This New England Farm is quiet, stunning, and the ideal setting for a farm-style wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
At Henry Hill Farm, couples can enjoy indoor and outdoor settings for their ceremony or reception of up to 160 guests. Enjoy a stunning outdoor ceremony on the lawn facing the deep green trees and under the blue country skies. Then, enjoy a reception in the red barn, which accommodates up to 160 guests, a maximum that can be extended with the use of a tent. The lower level of the barn offers a game room, including a pool table, dart boards, and large-screen television. Luxury get-ready suites are also available at this venue for pre-ceremony preparations.

Perfect for nature and hiking lovers, this venue provides bountiful wildlife, including albino deer, mink, beavers, bobcats, a wide variety of birds, and more. The wending hiking trails, dancing trees, and animals stretched across 75 acres of land all allow for excellent and unique photo opportunities. Photo opportunities are also available in the foreground of the barn, which boasts evergreen doors, shudders, and tomato-red siding, as well as a vintage stone well.

This venue is located a mere 30 minutes from Albany and Cooperstown, one hour from the Adirondacks and Lake George, and three hours from Boston or New York City, making it accessible to guests coming from near and far.

Henry Hill Farm hosts wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, anniversary parties, and more. A standard wedding package at this venue includes wedding day essentials such as tables, chairs, linens, barware, flatware, glassware, and china. Full catering services are also available, including a variety of catering styles, such as buffet, stations, and plated entrees. Couples can also rent decorative items and unique perks such as a chocolate fountain. The following more general services are also available:

• Cleanup

23 Henry Hill Farm Reviews

Jason
Jason

Married on 10/20/2018

Nothing Less than Amazing.

Henry Hill Farm was worth every dime spent. Robin and her family helped my wife and I have a wonderful experience that we will never forget. Food was excellent, drinks were excellent and staff was ... Read more excellent. Our day was decorated beautifully and we would not have changed a thing. A big Thank you to robin and her family for all they did.

M
Marina

Married on 09/15/2018

Wow... Where can I begin? Yesterday, me and my now husband got married at Henry Hill and were blown away by the entire experience! Every time we went for a visit I felt such peace at the location ... Read more (which as a bride is very important). Robin was extremely flexible with our requests and was so sweet. Every single expectation we had was met and her and her team worked super hard to make things look perfect for the big day! Robin always responded to texts right away and was extremely easy to get a hold of when needed. She was so accommodating and welcoming.I truly felt like a part of the Henry Hill family from day one. To say the least, my husband and I owe a huge thanks to this place for making our big day perfect!

J
Joseph

Married on 08/04/2018

On August 4, 2018 my husband and I had our reception at Henry Hill Farms. It was amazing. Robin took care of everything we needed. She is amazing and the venue is beautiful. Our guest were very ... Read more impressed. This venue is definitely worth it! Thank you Robin for making our day so special and incredibly beautiful!