Henry M Production

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Henry M Production

WE OFFER BOTH PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH SERVICE YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT!
If you value vibrant, dramatic, emotional, and high quality photos, then we will be a good match for you! Every wedding day is different, because of that, we will help you create a timeline that makes your day less stressful and run more efficiently. All photos delivered will be professionally edited and uploaded onto an online gallery with optional password. We use the most up to date equipment and have multiple back-ups of your photos and video at any given point. We love to use flash to create dramatic photos but at the same time we know that you spent heftily on that uplighting, so with various techniques, we can blend both flash and ambient light to maintain a natural look!

43 Reviews for Henry M Production

43 Henry M Production Reviews

Ashley
Ashley Montgomery

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Henry & His partner is amazing!

Me and FH joined Wedding wire and was very overwhelmed by all the different photographers that were listed. However when we seen the pictures from henrys portfolio, we knew he was the one. After ... Read more meeting with him we also then knew we made the right decision. He is very open and friendly and very welcoming. He explained everything to us in detail and made sure we understood! Also we had a few changes that had to be made and henry without a shadow of a doubt made accommodations with no hesitation. WE recommend him to anyone

Future Mrs. Hicks
Ashley Montgomery

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Amazing Work!

I just love Henry and his Girlfriend! Me and my fiance met them for a photo shoot and I immediately fell in love with them. Henry is very patient and knowledgeable. He made us feel vert comfortable! ... Read more That's a plus because my fiance hates taking pictures. However he loved our pictures and couldn't wait to book them for our big day! I would rexxomend to anyone!

Christina
Christina

Married on 01/19/2019

Engagement Session and Wedding

My husband and I could not have asked for a better team than Henry M Productions! From our engagement session to our wedding day, every single picture was beyond perfect. His talent is truly ... Read more outstanding and our pictures are certainly not your average. They are artistic and creative and the way that Henry uses his surroundings and natural light is amazing. After the wedding, many of our guests commented on how attentive Henry and his team were to get the perfect shot, but as a bride, I didn’t even know they were there most of the time! So many of our guests and bridal party members were so impressed that they can’t wait to book him for their own weddings and events. We also got our picture highlights in two days just as we landed in our honeymoon destination. Getting to relive the memories of our wedding so soon was very special. Words cannot express how thankful my husband and I are to Henry for capturing all of our special moments and we absolutely look forward to working with him again!