Henry Wang Wedding Photography

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Henry Wang Wedding Photography

Henry Wedding Photography is an award-winning wedding photographer based in Houston, Texas. Throughout his career, Henry has photographed hundreds of wedding ceremonies and captured photos in 99% of the venues in the Houston area. Henry is confident is his ability to provide stunning, quality images that you, your spouse and your family will love.

The photographer can take a vast array of images, but his style of photography includes contemporary, traditional and photojournalistic. Some photography items that can be purchased in addition to the images includes albums, digital files, matted prints, proofs, thank you cards, canvases, flush mounts, prints and save the dates. Other services that Henry Wedding Photography offers include:

• Additional hours

27 Henry Wang Wedding Photography Reviews

Featured
User5464861

2+ years ago

Henry was way more than we expected and is so incredibly talented. We used him for engagement photos as well as the wedding photography. I cannot express enough, how happy we were with his work and ... Read more services. He was communicative the entire process, responding immediately to any questions or concerns we had. He was so fast in the turn around of getting our photos back to us, we have or wedding pictures back 12 days after the big day! The quality of his work is beyond outstanding. He is so professional and you can tell he cares about what he does, he really wants to produce the best work he can and that comes through. Out of the 887 photos we got back from our wedding day, about 850 of them were print-worthy, not even exaggerating here! We have gotten so many compliments on our photos, and we are having such a hard time deciding on which ones to print, there are just so many that we are in love with. I would recommend Henry to anyone looking for a trusted, experienced, quality photographer. We found his prices to be very affordable, he was punctual and on time, and so responsive, I cannot sing his praises enough!!

S
Stephanie

Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Photos

Henry photographed our wedding in Houston in October 2018. The photos were amazing and he was able to get some creative shots. All of our guests were very pleased with the pictures and they were a joy ... Read more to share.

K
Kelly

Married on 08/18/2018

I really enjoyed having Henry as my photographer for my wedding. His pictures are amazing and he suggests a lot of interesting poses to make our pictures more lively. He is also very flexible about ... Read more the time of providing us pictures and the services are good and speedy. I will recommend Henry to all my friends.