Here Comes The Brides Bridal Show

Brighton, MI · View map

About Here Comes The Brides Bridal Show

Light up the Sound will provide professional, honest, dependable, and affordable services.

Light Up the Sound offers many different options when it comes to music and making your guests get up and dance. It is all about you! Have control over your play list. Choose as many or as little as you like. Choose your own or we can choose for you. Every wedding is different which is why we take the time and offer free consultation to make your wedding unique and beautiful to fit your needs.

We provide great music that all ages will enjoy from great oldies hits to today's hits. It is important to us that your special day is perfect. We offer professional and experienced decisions making sure you can enjoy your Big Day !

Light up the sound is not only a DJ service.

We can also provide stage lighting, up lighting (accent lighting) and add a wide variety of beautiful elegant lighting for your perfect wedding that you always dreamed of. Some of our other services include area sound presentation, sound and effects for ceremonies, karaoke, projector & screen rentals for all your events. Light Up the Sound not only has a wide range of music and song selection we also have a list of unique lighting options that you can add to any package. We also have fog, haze, and bubble machines to add to your ceremony or reception.

lightupthesound.com

1 Reviews for Here Comes The Brides Bridal Show

1 Here Comes The Brides Bridal Show Reviews

User4782156

2+ years ago

This was one of the first Bridal Shows that I attended and I absolutely loved it! It was different from other shows that I have now attended and I love all of the audience interaction. The woman who ... Read more ran the show, Cathy, is such a pleasure to be around and was wonderful at making all of the brides feel special. If you are a new bride looking to attend a few shows,I would recommend going to Here Comes the Brides Bridal Show!