Here & Now Bridal

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Here & Now Bridal

Find your dream dress at your dream price at Here & Now Bridal, located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. This bridal gown atelier carries a large selection of top designer gowns while providing an enjoyable experience so you can enjoy shopping for your dress. The staff at Here & Now Bridal is ready to help you leave with a dress that’s everything you’ve been looking for.

All dresses at this boutique are sold off the rack and easily altered by their in-house seamstresses as needed. This vendor also offers cleaning services, and can preserve your dress after the big day as well, to keep as an heirloom. Here & Now Bridal additionally sells bridal accessories, including jewelry and veils. Tuxedo rentals are available for grooms, groomsmen, fathers of the bride and groom, and ring bearers.

55 Reviews for Here & Now Bridal

55 Here & Now Bridal Reviews

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 08/19/2017

Here & Now was exactly what I needed. A boutique feel with boutique quality and an affordable price. With their help I felt like a princess and their priority was to find my dream dress. They listened ... Read more to what I envisioned and pulled all the perfect gowns. I found my dream dress at a dream price.

G
Galaxina Dickey

Getting married on 06/20/2020

I Said Yes...Again!

I had wonderful experience finding my dress here! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and were able to provide honest feedback in a nice manner. Not to mention the fact that I got my dress ... Read more for half the price that is was originally! I recommend this site to those that are in my similar situation where they would like to afford their dream dress, without having to break the bank! :)

Nathalia
Nathalia Reynolds

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Amazing!!!

I knew the place because all my friends got their dress there. It was the first and only place I went shopping dress. I follow the store on Instagram so when I arrive there, I felt that I knew ... Read more everybody. They were so lovely and helped me find my perfect dress. I’m so excited to wear it. Just have to thanks all the girls there.