Here & Now Bridal

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Here & Now Bridal

Find your dream dress at your dream price at Here & Now Bridal, located in Virginia Beach, Virginia. This bridal gown atelier carries a large selection of top designer gowns while providing an enjoyable experience so you can enjoy shopping for your dress. The staff at Here & Now Bridal is ready to help you leave with a dress that’s everything you’ve been looking for.

All dresses at this boutique are sold off the rack and easily altered by their in-house seamstresses as needed. This vendor also offers cleaning services, and can preserve your dress after the big day as well, to keep as an heirloom. Here & Now Bridal additionally sells bridal accessories, including jewelry and veils. Tuxedo rentals are available for grooms, groomsmen, fathers of the bride and groom, and ring bearers.

52 Reviews for Here & Now Bridal

52 Here & Now Bridal Reviews

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 08/19/2017

Here & Now was exactly what I needed. A boutique feel with boutique quality and an affordable price. With their help I felt like a princess and their priority was to find my dream dress. They listened ... Read more to what I envisioned and pulled all the perfect gowns. I found my dream dress at a dream price.

G
Galaxina Dickey

Getting married on 06/20/2020

I Said Yes...Again!

I had wonderful experience finding my dress here! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and were able to provide honest feedback in a nice manner. Not to mention the fact that I got my dress ... Read more for half the price that is was originally! I recommend this site to those that are in my similar situation where they would like to afford their dream dress, without having to break the bank! :)

M
Michelle

Getting married on 11/23/2019

I found the dress of my dreams!

I had such an awesome experience at Here and Now! Brianna was so easy to work with. She was friendly and helped ease the anxiety! She was so easy to talk to and definitely had my vision in mind with ... Read more each dress I tried on. I met Brianna at the Studio I Do Pop-Up show at the Uniquely Yours Bridal show. I knew then that I had to go to Here and Now, and she had to be my consultant! We booked a private appointment so that I could have all my family and friends I wanted there; so worth it! I found the dress of my dreams and I cannot thank Brianna enough :)