Heritage Acres Venue

Clarksville, AR · View map · Visit website

About Heritage Acres Venue

Heritage Acres Venue is an elegant French-inspired barn venue located in Clarksville, Arkansas. This venue has been described by guests as picturesque and breathtakingly beautiful. Taking up 45 acres of unobstructed natural beauty, this wedding venue offers tranquil sights you certainly would be hard-pressed to find anywhere else.

Facilities and Capacity
With 45 acres of land to take advantage of, Heritage Acres offers plenty of space for couples and their guests to celebrate, though the highlight of this venue is the French Country Barn, which offers enough space for up to 300 of your friends and family. The barn is the perfect locale for a charming rustic wedding reception, and the surrounding grounds make for a great backdrop to celebrate a whimsical outdoor ceremony.

The Heritage Acres Venue staff can provide your big day with aisle runners, centerpieces, chairs, dance floors, decor, drapery, furniture, and tables. Some of the event services that they offer include:

• Accommodations

2 Heritage Acres Venue Reviews

Carrie
Carrie

Married on 12/01/2018

Better than I could have imagined

I wish I could give Heritage Acres ( and Cody + Jessie) 10 stars. We booked our all-inclusive wedding and were initially concerned about how it would turn out. Every single moment of our planning ... Read more journey was so much fun! The venue came together better than I could have dreamed! Everything went so smoothly thanks to Jessie. She is an absolute doll, and so incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. She was accessible to me during the entire process and never made me feel like a bother. She made my wedding planning experience so much better, and my wedding was something out of a dream! I still cannot believe that this fairytale wedding was MINE! Booking with Heritage Acres is a MUST.

K
K

Married on 04/07/2018

Beautiful location, private setting, fabulous people! Read more Beautiful location, private setting, fabulous people!

Heritage Acres Venue FAQ