Heritage Farm Events

Flora, IN · View map · Visit website

About Heritage Farm Events

Heritage Farm Events offers a venue for weddings near Kokomo, Indiana. Enjoy a peaceful country setting on your wedding day. Couples can hold a rustic wedding among the trees and gardens, in the barn and next to alpacas.

Facilities and Capacity
The farm provides modern amenities along with an elegant space for country weddings. The greens provide a space for outdoor ceremonies next to its alpaca barn. Heritage Farm Events provides seating for up to 250 guests. Finish your wedding in the reception tent for a country celebration.

Every couple will receive two suites to get ready in. Both are private and match the venue's rustic charm. Overnight accommodations can be made available for your guests. The team at Heritage Farm Events will also provide event rentals and set up your event for you.

15 Reviews for Heritage Farm Events

15 Heritage Farm Events Reviews

Featured
User6818919

2+ years ago

I have no regrets with having our wedding on the beautiful Heritage Farm! We couldn't have asked for a better location, hospitality and just all around lovely people to work with! There are so many ... Read more scenic parts of the farm, we couldn't get enough pictures. Ladies, if you're looking for a perfect wedding venue--I give Heritage Farm more than two thumbs up!

K
Kelsey

Married on 10/13/2018

Tim and his daughter done an amazing job! They were there when ever we had questions and they were there to help if we needed it! This seriously is an amazing venue! Everything about it was perfect! ... Read more We had a million compliments! So glad we chose this venue! I will definitely be talking this place up if I hear anyone trying to find a venue!

H
Hannah

Married on 09/08/2018

They were so amazing the day of our wedding.. She helped to sew my dress, reminded me to breathe before I walked down the isle, and both of them were there to help with everything! It is also so ... Read more beautiful and I couldn’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else. It rained the whole day and it was still so beautiful and perfect.