Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club

Gainesville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club

At Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club, a mansion wedding venue in the Washington, D.C. area, couples can host a beautifully classic wedding. This country club features a ballroom and gorgeous greens mixed with rich gardens. Couples can find this Northern Virginia venue just 30 minutes from Dulles International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
As many as 330 guests can join couples on their big day at Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club. Couples can wed on the well-kept lawn in front of a flowering garden and the stately clubhouse mansion. This beautiful front-lawn ceremony can include an arch of flowers and is an ideal location for wedding photographs, as well. There is also a white gazebo for intimate ceremonies or wedding portraits of the couple. The ballroom in the clubhouse accommodates the maximum number of wedding guests for a seated reception, with colorful carpeting and coffered ceiling. Classic chandeliers add light to the room when the sun sets.

The staff at this country club help couples with many aspects of their wedding day to give them an opportunity to feel like guests at their own wedding. Some of these services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking

Setup

Cuisine
Couples are invited to provide outside cake for their event. They can also find the following cuisine styles for their wedding:

• American
  • Asian
  • Chinese
  • Italian
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Southwestern

Other Services
In addition to ceremonies and receptions, couples may also use this venue for their bridal shower and engagement party. Rehearsal dinners at this country club can include a private room or section of the mansion, a public seating or exclusive venue use. No matter the occasion, the venue offers to couples event items such as:

• Audio equipment

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 06/03/2017

My name is Sara. I had my wedding reception at Heritage Hunt on 6-3-2017. I strongly recommend this place to all future brides that are looking for a venue. To start, I met with Cary. She sits down ... Read more with you and gives you an overview of how everything is done and what to expect. We went over pricing, menu, and several other things. She is extremely nice and professional to work with. After selecting Heritage Hunt as our venue, we signed our contract and then we placed on the hands of Kara. From this point on this is your go to girl for anything. Let me tell you she is the person you want working behind the scenes for your big day. Kara is extremely quick in responding to emails. She takes the time to answer every question and makes you feel comfortable with decisions you are making for your big day. We also had our reception on site at Heritage Hunt. We had it at the "Marsh Mansion" (down the street from HH). Kara was so helpful to my mother in law that was hosting the event. My mother and father in law do not live local and she worked with them via phone and email. She took care of everything that my in laws needed. About 10 days prior to your wedding day, you will have your final meeting with Kara. She will spend as much time with you going over all of the things you have chosen over the past several months. Kara will be there at the rehearsal and the day of wedding. She will go over the estimated timeline with you prior so you don't have to think about anything. They take care of coordinating your big day. You can relax because I promise you they really know how to execute a wedding. I used the grandball room for my reception. My mouth dropped open when I walked in. Everything little detail that I had selected over the past several months were there in front of me. It was more beautiful that I ever dreamed. I'm still getting text and emails telling me what a beautiful reception we had. I would 100% recommend Heritage Hunt as the perfect wedding venue.

Blair
Blair Ryland Lethbridge

Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Venue & Great Staff

My husband and I knew we wanted to get married at my home church in Manassas. When we were searching for indoor reception venues with beautiful scenery in the area, Heritage Hunt was it! There was no ... Read more comparison. The facility is beautiful, and their team was top notch! Valerie and Tessa helped us every step of the way, the food was delicious, and everyone was incredibly accommodating. The venue itself was beautiful, and they have just recently renovated their ballroom. I loved it what it looked like before, but the new carpet and curtains add an elegant flare! Several of our vendors had never been there before our wedding, but they were extremely excited to spread the word. We cannot stop singing their praises and would highly recommend Heritage Hunt for your wedding or any other event in the future!

Brianna
Brianna

Married on 06/08/2019

The Wedding of Our Dreams

We got married at Heritage Hunt this past weekend and it was everything we could have hoped for. The venue was beautiful from the green golf course views to the breathtaking and large ballroom, which ... Read more was just updated. One of the reasons we decided on Heritage Hunt was that they provide all the catering, alcohol, tables, chairs, linens, ceremony chairs etc, and we didn’t to worry about finding and coordinating those vendors. All of the food was delicious and the staff was amazing. Valerie, the Wedding Coordinator was a life saver for a stressed bride, she made all of the coordinating and planning a breeze. She quickly responded to and addressed any questions, concerns and requests that we had and made sure everything was exactly as we wished. She even helped my father coordinate a surprise performance by the Northern Virginia Firefighter Pipes and Drums band. Our wedding day was perfect and there is nothing I would have changed, thank you Valerie and the staff at Heritage Hunt for making it the Best Day Ever!