Cooper's Cove at Heritage Park

Townsend, TN · View map · Visit website

About Cooper's Cove at Heritage Park

Heritage Park Events is a premier wedding venue located out of Townsend, Tennessee. It is the smoky mountains best kept secret as it is located on seven beautiful acres in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. You and your guests will enjoy not only the stunning scenery but will also create memories that will be able be reminisce on for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue has a collection of spaces to choose from so you can customize your day from beginning to end with a maximum capacity of 200 guests. Sydni’s Point is a blissful field with unmatched panoramic views of the property. Cooper’s Cove is an intimate setting near the on-site pond and willow trees. Both of these are perfect options for couples that want to incorporate the great outdoors into their big day. At the Kindred Pavilion you get the best of both because it is covered with the open air feels of the outdoors. As day turns to night, the string lights create a warm atmosphere to enjoy the night dancing away. Logan’s Loft allows Heritage Park Events to hold weddings year around in their log cabin style banquet hall. Finally, the pool makes a fun space to enjoy your weekend together.

The friendly staff loves getting to work with couples and that is why packages are fine-tuned for every event. All rentals come with tables and chairs to ensure that setup and cleanup can be done on site. Parking is available for up to 80 cars on the property with 20 of those spots being elderly friendly. There are men and women’s bathrooms, a catering kitchen, and private suites for the bridal party on the property. You can relax knowing your event will be the center of attention as Heritage Park Events only allows one event on the premises at a time. You will have access to the property from 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. the day of your rental with the option to use any vendors you desire.

13 Reviews for Cooper's Cove at Heritage Park

13 Cooper's Cove at Heritage Park Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 05/14/2016

Heritage Park was absolutely gorgeous! It's located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, and provides a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor wedding. We did our ceremony down by the pond and held the ... Read more reception in the covered pavilion. There was plenty of parking for our guests, and they just went on and on about how pretty the venue was. It was perfect for our outdoor country, rustic, romantic wedding decor. And Brandi, the woman that runs the venue, was amazing. She took every idea that I had and turned it into a reality. Also, a huge bonus with this venue was that the guests stayed in Dogwood Cabins, located two miles from the venue. These cabins are located in the Smoky Mountains and are beautiful. All of our guests loved staying in the cabins instead of a hotel. Everything about Heritage Park was perfect for our special day.

Maggie
Maggie Mccarter

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommended

I had my wedding at Coopers Cove this past June and I am so happy with my decision! I fell in love with venue on the tour; so in love, that it was the only venue I toured. My wedding day couldn’t have ... Read more have been more perfect! A huge reason for that was Renee and Lance! They made sure things ran smooth! They were so patient and were always available for questions and help. I HIGHLY recommend Coopers Cove to any bride-to-be! :)

Emily
Emily McCarter

Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful views and AMAZING staff!

Renee and Lance were fabulous from the very beginning! They were perfectly within our budget, and the venue is gorgeous! They offer two different ceremony sites on location and the pavilion for the ... Read more reception was exactly what we were looking for. There is a bridal suite, grooms room AND a bridal party suite for everyone to get ready. Not only was the site itself wonderful, but Renee answered any and all of my questions throughout the process while also keeping me calm! She even provides day of coordinating!! We were worried about the ceremony site we chose because our grandparents wouldn’t be able to walk down the slope/steps... Lance to the rescue!! He used a very nice golf cart and picked up and dropped off ANYONE who needed assistance on the wedding day! We overall couldn’t have asked for anything better than we received with Cooper’s Cove!! We would do it all over again if we could! ❤️