Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club

McKinney, TX · View map · Visit website

About Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club

Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club is a spectacular getaway venue to host a country club wedding in McKinney, Texas. Situated in a peaceful location that is still close to highway access, the venue can accommodate both lavish weddings and simple occasions, with expansive views of the surrounding golf course and a favored ceremony spot under a 100-year-old pecan tree.

Facilities and Capacity
Depending on which event space is used, wedding ceremonies and receptions at the club can host up to 250 guests. Bridal showers and engagement parties are also welcome to use the club’s spaces for their events. Occasions hosted in the Clubhouse foyer are for more intimate affairs, featuring a flood of natural light from the front glass doors and windows, a high ceiling with exposed wooden beams, and a beautiful view of the manicured greens and patio. The Heritage Ballroom can be decorated however a couple sees fit, showcasing tasteful chandeliers, a stage, a dance floor, and access to the outdoor patio that can be used in the spring and summer. Outdoor ceremonies are set up under a 100-year-old pecan tree that sits in the midst of the lush landscape of the golf course.

The event planners at Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club can offer couples set up and clean up services, event rentals, and lighting/sound capabilities. They also provide get-ready rooms for wedding parties to relax in and use as dressing rooms before the ceremony. Along with pre-established wedding packages, the event items available at the country club include:

• Audio equipment
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Tables

Cuisine
Couples can work with the Heritage Ranch catering manager to decide on a wedding catering package that fulfills their tastes and preferences. Packages include items such as displays, butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, salads, entrees, carving options, and a champagne or sparkling cider toast. In addition to main entrees and accompaniments, the culinary team can also craft hors d’oeuvres displays and other appetizers.

52 Reviews for Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club

52 Heritage Ranch Golf and Country Club Reviews

Jenna
Jenna Garms

Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Wedding for an Affordable Price

We absolutely loved our experience with Patty and Heritage Ranch. When we priced them with other nearby vendors, they less by far, but also a higher quality than the others. The food was amazing, the ... Read more venue is beautiful, and the service was perfect. Definitely book your event/wedding here. You will not be disappointed.

Violet
Violet

Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect venue

Okay this review is going to be lengthy! We are married at Heritage Ranch on 7/6/19 and it was perfect. First off, the drive up to the venue is very pretty. It's in a private residential area and you ... Read more you check in at a gate with a guard so it feels very fancy. Then you drive down a long path with water features, ponds, pretty houses, and well-maintained grass. Since it is a golf course the grass is very lush and manicured. The parking lot is huge and there's a covered drop off area at the front doors which is very convenient for guests. Speaking of the front doors, they have gorgeous ornamental iron rods and are very tall and grand. Oh, and the drop off area has a big star on the pavement so it is not just concrete it is decorated. There are so many details like this that make the venue next level in my opinion. The layout of the venue itself is very functional. We opted to rent out the whole thing (cafe and bar area for cocktail hour, outside ceremony space underneath 100 year old pecan tree, and the balloon). Each space flows in and out to the next space very well. The get ready rooms were very big although I would critique there were not enough mirrors so we brought our own. However, one of the get ready spaces has 2 pool tables, access to a bar, and an additional cafe area. The ballroom itself is very spacious and the dance floor is huge!! I visited many venues and this place had the largest dance floor. There's a stage in the ballroom where we seated the wedding party. It was nice that we were elevated so that way all the guests could get a good view of us at the party. It was like no one had a bad seat in the house! So I am also a theatre person and this ballroom had a cool lighting set up! They even have an elegant gobo to sign on the back wall of the stage so it doesn't even need much decoration. The food is made in house by the country club chefs and IT WAS AMAZING. We chose the braised beef with gravy, mashed potatoes, veggies, and the chicken penne. It was came with salad, fruit display, and cheese and cracker display for cocktail hour. We decided to add some meatballs and bruschetta a la carte for cocktail hour too. (We added those hot apps the week before the wedding and the venue was super accommodating with this last-minute add on). So many people said they loved the food. We were able to drop off our decorations 2 days before the event in boxes which made the day of the wedding less stressful. The venue has a supply of their own decorations which we were able to use too! This included: votive candle holders, high top tables for cocktail hour area, square 12'x12' mirrors for ballroom table centerpieces, easels for signage (seating chart, welcome to our wedding, etc), and a giant floral centerpiece at the entrance/foyer table. Renting or buying high top tables and easel would've been very expense so the fact the venue provided them made it more all inclusive! And they have linens too for all the tables! The outdoor ceremony chairs are very nice and white too. Additionally, they set up everything ahead of schedule. We were supposed to arrive to the venue at 2pm on wedding day to decorate but I received an email the day before letting me everything was ready! This meant I could get there even earlier! The day went by so smoothly with no bumps. Time management was excellent there which was soooo important to me. Okay now let me tell you about Patty the venue coordinator. She is the nicest and very professional. I emailed her far too many times and she was always quick with a well-informed reponse. She never made me feel bad for all my many questions and to do lists. Patty was very organized and knowledgable. She was present the day of the wedding and made sure everything was on track all with a positive attitude. Please go see this place in person and grab lunch there. It was amazing and we are so happy with our decision in this venue.

Suzy
Suzy Schieber

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful wedding venue!

I was able to have the wedding of my dreams here. Everything exceeded my expectations. The beautiful ballroom was perfect for 150 people. The outdoor grounds are beautiful and we were able to lots of ... Read more beautiful pictures, especially at sunset. All our guests loved the venue and for the price I don't think you can find anything comparable in the DFW area. I looked around for a while and was very disappointed with the choices. The moment we stepped into Heritage Ranch and talked to the coordinator, Patty, we knew it was the place for us. Patty did an amazing job at coordinating everything and would respond almost immediately to all my emails and questions. I'm very thankful we found this venue. We had a great time at our wedding and a lot of it was because we didn't have to worry about the logistics, the staff at heritage ranch took care of all the little details. The food and beverage minimums are very reasonable and so is the rental fee. Awesome find!