Heritage Ranch

Sedalia, MO · View map · Visit website

About Heritage Ranch

Heritage Ranch is a rustic wedding venue located in Sedalia, Missouri. 1 Hour from Lee's Summit/Independence & Columbia/Jeff City area. This venue boasts its authenticity, complete with a hundred-year-old barn seated on a ranch. The outside lawn of Heritage Ranch is ideal for ceremonies, and later for watching fireworks. This venue is perfect for any country wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Heritage Ranch can accommodate up to 350 guests. The barn is filled with seating, barrels and romantic string lights. A bridal suite is also included.

Heritage Ranch offers the following services:

• Cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet-friendly atmosphere

Other Services
This venue also offers the following items:

• Aisle markers
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

Location
Heritage Ranch is located in Sedalia, Missouri off of Anderson School Road.

3 Reviews for Heritage Ranch

3 Heritage Ranch Reviews

K
Katelyn

Married on 06/02/2018

Sara is absolutely amazing and is extremely flexible to work with! She stays in contact with you and sends you reminders leading up to the day. I’m so glad we picked this venue to start our new ... Read more journey as husband and wife. I couldn’t imagine our wedding day without heritage ranch and the beautiful, kind hearted people that own it. Thank you Howell family for making our day so special! ❤️

A
Akaysha

Married on 05/05/2018

I could not have asked for a better wedding venue to host our special day! The barn is amazing and Sara and her husband are so great to work with! They were so helpful and quick to respond when we had ... Read more any questions and they have tons of awesome rental items you can use in the barn! I highly recommend them for any event that you are looking for an awesome venue for!

K
Kaylee

Married on 11/04/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding! Everything turned our perfect and Sarah was so helpful! The barn she has that allows you to rent decor is amazing for anything you don't want ... Read more to buy or any last minute things you forgot. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Heritage Ranch FAQ