Heritage Sandy Springs

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Heritage Sandy Springs

Heritage Sandy Springs is a rustic wedding venue located in Atlanta, Georgia. With its beautiful outdoor spaces and modern indoor locations, this venue is the ideal place for a gorgeous Southern wedding. Touting its professional staff and reasonable fees, Heritage Sandy Springs is the perfect setting for your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Heritage Sandy Springs can accommodate up to 300 guests. Their venues include a lovely lawn, an elegant banquet hall and a covered patio. A bridal suite is also included.

This venue offers the following services:

• Outside vendors
  • Setup

Cuisine
Heritage Sandy Springs offers a variety of cuisine styles and takes into consideration the dietary needs of your guests. Their cuisine styles are:

• African

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 04/01/2017

The Heritage is so beautiful and was perfect for our wedding. We had our ceremony on the entertainment lawn, and then reception inside in the heritage hall. Laini was very helpful with everything, and ... Read more we also love that they gave us the option to have a brick with our names on it at the venue! I highly recommend this venue!

J
Jillian

Married on 10/13/2017

We couldn’t have imagined a more perfect setting for our diy wedding. The garden and house at Heritage Sandy Springs allowed us to have the intimate backyard feeling we wanted for our special day. ... Read more Laini was professional, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. She was able to provide the direction my “go with the flow” style of wedding planning desperately needed by offering suggestions and answering questions I didn’t even know I had. I would highly recommend Laini and the venue to anyone looking for a beautiful and affordable place to have their wedding.

A
Aaron

Married on 10/08/2017

My wife and I got married here in October and even though it rained and we couldn't utilize the outside space we were able to have a fantastic ceremony/reception in the ballroom to ensure our special ... Read more day was memorable for everyone involved!