Heritage Wedding Cakes

Salt Lake City, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Heritage Wedding Cakes

Heritage Wedding Cakes is a professional wedding cake designer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. The owner and cake designer of this company, Cindy Crump, made the Top 100 Best Cake Designers in Salt Lake City, according to Brides Magazine in 2014. The cake designers at this company believe that your cake should be just as vibrant as your wedding day. The cakes that they create are beautiful and delectable.

Experience

Cindy Crump grew up watching her mother make beautiful cakes for her family and neighborhood. As she got older, she helped her mother decorate the cakes, and she loved all the time she got to spend with her mom. Cindy really loved the beauty and elegance of the wedding cakes her mother designed for each bride she met, because no two cakes were the same. Soon enough, Cindy moved out of the state and started to do the same thing, designing cakes for her own family and friends. She worked for one of the finest bakeries in the valley and developed her skills there.

Heritage Wedding Cakes has designed more than 17,000 wedding cakes. Cindy, like her mother, believes that every bride should have a cake that is customized and personalized to meet her style and taste.

20 Reviews for Heritage Wedding Cakes

20 Heritage Wedding Cakes Reviews

Talisha
Talisha

Married on 06/22/2019

So perfect, so delicious!!

Our wedding cake turned out absolutely perfect! It was exactly what I had been wanting! And it was so yummy! We had many guests mention how delicious it was! Thank you! Read more Our wedding cake turned out absolutely perfect! It was exactly what I had been wanting! And it was so yummy! We had many guests mention how delicious it was!! Thank you!!

Randi
Randi

Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

My experience with Cindy was absolutely perfect. When our other Baker had cancelled on us within two weeks, Cindy was able to hit the ground running. She made our cake PERFECT. She also made us a ... Read more groom's cake that was so awesome. After the wedding when I told her we didn't get any cake she made us a small one just for my husband and I. I would recommend Cindy for all your cake needs!

H
Hannah

Married on 08/12/2017

My cakes and mini cupcakes were delicious and highly complimented all night... Thanks Cindy! Read more My cakes and mini cupcakes were delicious and highly complimented all night...thanks Cindy!!