Hernandez Production

Santa Ana, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hernandez Production

Hernandez Production is a professional photography and cinematography business located in Santa Ana, California. Sergio Hernandez, the founder of the service, has been working in the industry for more than two years and truly enjoys the creation of meaningful memories. Hernandez Production strives to document your wedding in a photojournalistic style, capturing the genuine emotions experienced on your big day.

Sergio makes it a priority to ensure your complete satisfaction with the imagery produced, creating images that accurately represent your personal style and taste. Hernandez Production also understands the importance of high-quality service, allowing you to avail of additional hours, a second photographer, and a one-event-per-day policy. Sergio provides the following photography services:

• Boudoir shoots

Featured
Janet

Married on 05/18/2019

Pure Magic!

We hired Sergio for our wedding. Sergio was sooooooo amazing he worked with our price point and was very helpful and answered all our questions. On our actual wedding day Sergio was amazing! So ... Read more flexible and understood what was important for us to capture, took amazing shots! Overall such an amazing experience would definitely recommend to hire for any special occasion!

A
Adriana

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing wedding photos

I got married May of 2018 Sergio did an amazing job with our wedding photos great quality very professional. Sergio took his time and was very patient while taking the family photos which I greatly ... Read more appreciated knowing that I have a big family. I would absolutely recommend Sergio as a photographer to anyone!

M
Marisol Lopez

Married on 03/16/2019

From beginning to end it was an amazing experience. He is friendly, professional, very punctual, and flexible with your schedule.

The pictures I received are high quality. I loved all of them. I was very happy with them, he has such great customer service as well, so easy to talk to. He was early to our shoot was ready and set ... Read more up. He was very professional. And if he feels he didnt capture it the way he thought was best he'll take it until he gets it and captures a beautiful moment. Everything went so well with him. I would definately recommend him to anyone! You won't be disappointed I promise!