Heron Hill Winery

Hammondsport, NY · View map · Visit website

About Heron Hill Winery

Heron Hill Winery is a wedding venue located in Hammondsport, New York. The manicured lawn and garden offers a panoramic view of Keuka Lake and the estate's vineyards, providing a single setting for both indoor and outdoor wedding events.

Facilities and Capacity
Our majestic event tent accommodates up to a maximum of 170 guests, and is situated on a stamped, polished concrete foundation overlooking beautiful Keuka Lake that can be designed according to couples’ style and ideas.The landscaped lawn overlooking Keuka Lake is ideal for outdoor wedding ceremonies. The venue offers the choice of a cedar arbor or handmade rustic vine and barrel arbor and white chairs for all ceremonies.

Heron Hill Winery hosts wedding ceremonies, engagement parties, elopements, and receptions. The expert staff and event planners work with couples to make their wedding event memorable.

For the Wedding Reception, Heron Hill Winery will provide the following:

• Full time, on-site Wedding Coordinator plus two Heron Hill Support Personnel day of event
  • Up to 24 round Standard tables
  • One Sweetheart round table
  • Up to 6 standard banquet tables
  • Up to 170 padded, white fan backed chairs
  • Wine barrel cocktail tables around tent perimeter and on lawn area
  • Wine barrel/oak top tables
  • Custom Oak Bar
  • Air-conditioned/Heated Restroom Trailer behind event tent & handicap accessible winery restrooms
    in tasting hall
  • Dance floor
  • Standard Lighting | Lawn Bistro Lighting
  • Heaters | Fans | Electrical power
  • Parking
  • Access to entire property for photography day of wedding
  • Use of conference room for wedding party or vendors
  • Use of South Terrace patio and garden area
  • Single complimentary “welcome wine tasting” for each wedding guest upon arrival
  • Set up and tear down of all decorations and tables by Heron Hill Event Staff

19 Reviews for Heron Hill Winery

19 Heron Hill Winery Reviews

K
Featured
Kacie

Married on 07/22/2017

They truly were the complete package. The second that we stepped foot onto at the venue when we were searching for places for our wedding we knew that Heron Hill was the PERFECT place for us. From our ... Read more first meeting to the final details of the wedding, Nicolette and her team at Heron Hill were nothing short of amazing. Cait and I live in Charlotte, NC so planning our wedding from 12 hours away was stressful...but Nicolette was there every step of the way and honestly took so much off of our plates as brides and was such an expert on everything we needed for our wedding. Every single detail about the venue was so well thought out and planned, and we truly have Nicolette to thank for that. Being a non-traditional couple, with two brides, we wanted something different for our aisles at the ceremony, and the entire team at Heron Hill went out of their way to help us develop a plan for the set-up that would allow us to have two aisles and walk out at the same time directly across from each other...yet still have all of our guests be able to see. I could go on for many paragraphs about how amazing they were!!

D
Dara

Married on 07/22/2018

I absolutely love Heron Hill Winery. I got married there a couple weekends ago and everything was perfect. The staff was amazing. Megan and Jessie were incredible! They made sure everything was ... Read more perfect and I had everything I needed. I had ordered flowers online for decorations and they were never delivered so on the morning of my wedding I thought I would be shopping for flowers but I texted Megan and her and Jessie went to two different stores to make sure I had the type of flowers I wanted and that everything was perfect! I highly recommend Heron Hill Winery! They are the best and by far my favorite winery. Can’t wait to go back to visit :)

S
Susannah

Married on 10/22/2016

From start to fiinish, we knew we were in good hands with Nicolette and her team at Heron Hill. The venue was stunning but the events team were calm, cool, and kept us collected. Planning a wedding ... Read more long distance was anxiety inducing, but they never missed a beat and rolled with every snafu along the way. They got us to the finish line with a smile on their faces and every member of the team worked seamlessly together to make sure that we had the most perfect night. Better than we ever expected it could be. It was so fun that we were the last two to actually leave!