Herondale House

Toledo, OH · View map

About Herondale House

At the heart of what we do, what we enjoy this most, is the telling of the story. The gathering of friends, family and the love of two people that will forever change the world as we know it.

Herondale House is culmination of a girl with big dreams of making the world a more beautiful place one celebration and piece of lingerie at a time. Girl meets boy. He loves her passion for design and planning and joins her team. Together, they go on wonderful adventures of travel, antiquing, and set off to create a design house where dreams of celebrations, lingerie, itty bitty details, interior design, and above all, LOVE, collide in a perfect universe. We are a boutique event design and planning company based in Detroit and Cleveland and available throughout the Midwest. Our goal is to create weddings that speak uniquely to each couple we work with. We believe weddings and social events should express the endearing qualities of the people they are celebrating, so forming relationships with her clients is top priority. Our attention to detail and imaginative designs offers clients and families the opportunity to enjoy not only the celebration, but the entire planning and design process.

2 Reviews for Herondale House

2 Herondale House Reviews

User4171760

2+ years ago

Pretty Miss Events made my dream wedding a reality! I was at a crossroads with husband on what we both wanted for a theme for our wedding. He wanted a more modern, traditional wedding and I was ... Read more looking for a more luxurious, glamorous wedding. Pretty Miss Events took the time to bring both of our ideas together and created a breathtaking day I will never forget. If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind wedding the book Pretty Miss Events!

S
Stefanie

Married on 06/21/2014

Pretty Miss Events created the photo backdrop for our hand-shot photo booth at our wedding last June. It was custom made based on our wedding theme and colors - our guests loved it! Anna also helped ... Read more me to design my tablescapes, choosing the most beautiful linens for us and offering invaluable advice. Pretty Miss Events added important details to our wedding day that made it truly special. They're professional, creative wedding pros. We're so happy to have worked with them and still recommend them to our engaged friends.

Herondale House FAQ