Hgl Events

Kent, WA · View map

About Hgl Events

Hgl Events is an event planner located in Seattle, Washington. Owner and planner Brie has a background as a project manager in IT, allowing her to combine her love for weddings and her ability to plan projects with various budgets, scopes and deadlines. The company takes organization to a new level with their impressive spreadsheets and color coding systems. With their long list of impressive skills, they understand that, at the end of the day, your wedding is about you. Let them be the planner in the background helping morph your vision into a real and breathtaking special day.

Hgl Events has an array of services for couples to take advantage of. From day-of coordination to full wedding planning, they have something to fit every need and budget. Let them recommend their favorite vendors through their referrals service; allowing you to work with people you can trust and they can easily manage on your big day. Hgl Events has the following services available:

• Partial planning

2 Hgl Events Reviews

D
Donna

Married on 10/07/2017

I was a wedding hostess at my church so when my first daughter married I thought, I can do her wedding, no problem. I asked friends and family for help and developed a detailed plan. When my second ... Read more daughter planned her wedding and Brie offered her services I happily accepted! I had missed too much of my first daughter's wedding running around taking care of all the details. I felt bad asking friends and family for help when they were guests and should be enjoying themselves. Brie did a fantastic job for us. You will never know all the little things she does behind the scenes to make your wedding day a success. With Brie you will have no worries. She knows what needs to be done and when and how to do it. The unexpected will always come up. Brie can handle it. When I found out we were short a corsage for a grandmother, Brie came up with a brilliant and easy solution. All day it was "Brie to the rescue!" With all the expense and planning that goes into a wedding, it's worth every penny to invest in a gifted wedding coordinator who will make sure every detail is setup and executed the way you envisioned it. For a stress and worry free day, YOU NEED BRIE! Donna H.

A
Annika

Married on 07/22/2017

Brie was one of the absolute best parts of our wedding. From the first contact Brie was professional, helpful, calm, and enthusiastic. She had advice, suggestions, and pointed out details that we had ... Read more overlooked. She never overwhelmed us or pressed too much. Brie has an uncanny ability to sense what the bride and groom need from her, and to accommodate their unique planning style. For example, I planned in fits and starts. I would spend a few days corresponding and planning heavily, and then stop for a few weeks. Brie knew how to check in with me without stressing me out, at all. She was available via email or phone throughout the process. Brie made a complete day-of schedule, from morning until the end of the evening. She thought of all the logistical details that were a source of stress for me. At the rehearsal, Brie took charge and gave excellent direction to the bridal party and family. We received comments about how amazing Brie was from her first interaction with our friends and family. I (the bride) did not want to have to worry about day-of set-up as the bridesmaids and I got ready. Brie directed the groomsmen, family, and friends, and others who helped with set up. She dealt with any hiccups, prevented my slightly stressed groom calling me about a missing décor item, and made sure that the morning of my wedding day was fun. Brie collaborated with the DJ, the floral contact, baker, caterer, bartenders, venue contact, officiant, photographer, friends, and family like a dream. We had multiple guests who were planning weddings ask about her. My dad was especially impressed with Brie. He asked her for cards, and was handing them out all night. My husband and I had the best day of our lives, and had various friends tell us it was the most fun wedding of the summer, if not the most fun wedding they had ever attended. Brie was the glue that brought our wedding together. I would recommend her enthusiastically, and without hesitation. Brie is a steal at any price.

Hgl Events FAQ