Hickory Ridge Golf Resort

Holley, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hickory Ridge Golf Resort

Hickory Ridge Golf Resort is a beautifully landscaped wedding venue in Holley, New York, for couples looking for picturesque photography on their big day. The grounds include a private lake, on-site gazebo, and options for indoor and outdoor rustically, yet elegantly, designed wedding events.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 450 guests in two event spaces at Hickory Ridge Golf Resort. For outdoor ceremonies, the on-site gazebo on lush greens is perfect for guests wanting to host up to 120 guests. In case of inclement weather, ceremonies are moved indoors near the large field-stone fireplace for a warm, quaint atmosphere that guests will love. For larger parties of up to 450 guests, the indoor banquet facility, the Party House, boasts cathedral ceilings, a large stone fireplace, and windows with views of the lake.

Wedding packages at Hickory Ridge Golf Resort include full on-site catering and bar services as well as wedding planning and coordination. The venue offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Tables

Cuisine
With on-site catering, couples can work with Hickory Ridge Golf Resort to design their ideal meal, with options for a buffet, family-style dinner, sit-down dinner, and/or stations. For classy cocktail hours, couples can develop menus that include passed hors d'oeuvres as well.

68 Reviews for Hickory Ridge Golf Resort

68 Hickory Ridge Golf Resort Reviews

A
Featured
Alexa Mckee

Married on 02/10/2019

They made sure my day was perfect; and it was!

Wendy and the staff were simply wonderful! My own wedding was the first wedding I had ever been to, so me and my husband were really just winging it. The staff at Hickory Ridge made sure everything ... Read more went as smoothly as possible. Every so often throughout the night, a server or Wendy herself would come and ask me how everything was going and if I needed anything; something so simple meant so much to me. I truly had an amazing night and Hickory Ridge helped make my wedding perfect!

M
Mariah

Getting married on 08/17/2019

An amazing night!

My wedding went without a hitch! The directors were there for me every step of the way. Even the bar and wait staff during the wedding was amazing. Everything was exactly as I imagined. Everyone raved ... Read more at how beautiful it was inside and out. Thank you!

C
Christine Minotti

Married on 06/14/2019

All our expectations were met!

The venue is beautiful inside and outside and the staff was absolutely terrific! They made our wedding day so memorable! Read more The venue is beautiful inside and outside and the staff was absolutely terrific! They made our wedding day so memorable!