Hidden Creek Farm Weddings

Ashland City, TN · View map · Visit website

About Hidden Creek Farm Weddings

Hidden Creek Farm Wedding is a rustic wedding venue located in Ashland City, Tennessee.

This family-owned farm offers a magnificent barn and romantic setting for a one-of-a-kind wedding that you and your guests are not soon to forget.

Facilities and Capacity

Hidden Creek Farm Wedding offers many indoor and outdoor venue options for an unforgettable ceremony and reception. Their 3,200-square-foot temperature controlled barn features concrete floor, farm tables and chairs, groom's room, chiffon and Italian string lighting, as well as chandeliers. Outside, there is a cocktail garden with lawn games and three different ceremony site options. The venue can accommodate up to 200 guests.

Hidden Creek Farm Wedding offers many services to ensure that your wedding weekend goes smoothly. The venue is available to host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. The wedding-related services they provide for your special day include:

• Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking
  • Pet friendly

Other Services

Hidden Creek Farm Wedding provides tables, chairs, and a dance floor for your event. They also have many event rentals, including signs for sweet treats, memorial table, pick a seat not a side, and more.

11 Reviews for Hidden Creek Farm Weddings

11 Hidden Creek Farm Weddings Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily

Married on 09/29/2018

We were married at this beautiful venue on 9/29/18! They were professional and great at communicating with us during the entire process. They accommodated us in every way and made us feel at home. The ... Read more The outdoor ceremony location is absolutely gorgeous and made for a romantic, intimate ceremony that was exactly what we had dreamed of all along. The reception barn is beautiful and doubles as a rain plan (which will ease any bride's mind). The bridal suite is TO DIE FOR, absolutely stunning and a great place for the bridal party to celebrate all weekend! I would recommend this venue to any bride looking for a beautiful, rustic venue with several options for indoor/outdoor use! We love Hidden Creek Farm!! -Emily & Caleb Simpkins

A
Abbie

Getting married on 09/14/2019

I am getting married here next September! And the people are so loving and friendly! It’s almost as if you are part of the family! I couldn’t be more excited to spend my big day here! It is absolutely ... Read more gorgeous!!! It is the perfect venue for me and fiancé!!! I did my engagement pictures here and they turn out way better than I could imagine!! They were still building when I did my pictures but everything was still wonderful! September 2019 couldn’t come fast enough!

H
Haley

Married on 05/04/2019

Best day/night ever!

All I can say is WOW! We had such an incredible experience through Hidden Creek. They were patient and kind with all of weird suggestions, like having a May Pole - the key component to our May day ... Read more wedding! Mimi and Gampy were absolutely delightful and we felt they were just two more guests to our wedding. The wedding coordinator, Jasmin, was an absolute dream and made sure everything went as planned. This day went exactly the way we wanted it to, even with the rain we still had the most wonderful ceremony in their indoor venue and it was just lovely. Would highly recommend a million times over!