Hidden River Events

Asheville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Hidden River Events

Hidden River Events is a 19-acre farm and rustic wedding venue located in Asheville, North Carolina. This spacious property boasts beautiful rivers, tranquil ponds, gorgeous trees and amazing gardens as a picturesque backdrop to your wedding event. With all-inclusive wedding packages, a picturesque wedding tent and on-site accommodations, Hidden River Events provides everything to bring your dream wedding to life.

Facilities and Capacity
Choose from multiple outdoor venues with romantic wedding arbors to accommodate up to 400 wedding guests at this vintage-style venue. A horse-drawn carriage will transport you to your ceremony site and then whisk you away for a “victory lap.” Receptions are held in a permanent 6,800-square-foot artisan tent that covers a concrete pad. This courtyard space boasts a dance floor with romantic lighting from electric chandeliers and string lights, ceiling fans and vintage décor. This unique tent can be heated during winter months and partitioned for smaller events. Outdoor event spaces include the following:

• The Swannanoa River
  • The Perennial Garden
  • The Old Sycamore Tree
  • The Annual Cut Flower Garden
  • The Marrying Field
  • The Deck

Hidden River Events offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. They offer multiple wedding packages that can be customized to meet your individual event needs. A day-of coordinator and event manager will oversee your wedding, and drivers for a golf cart and carriage used for transportation can be included. Event services offered include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Tables, chairs, china and linens
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Parking

Cuisine
Couples are allowed to bring in an outside caterer, or they can choose to indulge in delicious farm-to-table cuisine from the venue's preferred and award-winning caterer. Four basic menus can be completely customized or upgraded at an additional fee. Choose from palette-pleasing favorites such as barbeque, a fajita bar and pasta bar. Dessert options include wedding cake, cupcakes, individual cakes or a pie bar.

Other Services
Hidden River Events is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

58 Reviews for Hidden River Events

58 Hidden River Events Reviews

A
Featured
Amber

Married on 10/05/2015

We could not have been more pleased with how our wedding event turned out! Grace and Jeanne made the task of planning from another state a breeze! I asked A LOT of questions and they were all answered ... Read more and in a timely manner. We knew when we toured HRE for the first time that this was our place! The grounds are beautiful and it was so helpful that they have housing on the property so all of our closest family and friends were able to be there with us and to spend some quality time together. The ONLY thing I was a little unhappy with was that we did not have Grace as our coordinator the day of the wedding. I knew she had put us in good hands but after working and communicating with her for so long I would have liked to have had her there. Regardless of that, our wedding day went perfectly! After horrible weather all weekend, the sun came out and the day was gorgeous! Everyone knew exactly why we chose HRE for our wedding. One of my favorite things about HRE is they provide sort of an "all inclusive" package. So the housing, venue, rehearsal dinner, catering (which was made by the AMAZING Anne!), flowers, music, photography (Jesse Kitt is awesome!), DJ and a wedding day coordinator are all included. This made it extremely easy for us planning from LA. All I had to do was chose what I wanted. We would definitely recommend HRE to anyone looking for an all inclusive type venue with helpful, friendly, staff and vendors and an amazingly beautiful backdrop to say I do!

Mary Ellen
Mary Ellen

Married on 11/03/2018

Stress Free Wedding in a Beautiful Setting!

Hidden River Events not only a beautiful location for a wedding, but they do all they can to remove many of the stressors that come with wedding planning so that you can focus on what matters to you ... Read more on your wedding day. My partner & I took a trip to see the property at Hidden River and, eight weeks later exchanged wedding vows in the "marrying field." I really can't imagine this being possible anywhere else! The relationships that HRE has established with vendors made selecting everything from the catering, to flowers, photographer, etc.. easy. The day was even better than either of us imagined it, Jeanne, Grace and their team took care of everything- and we were truely able to just focus on the day & soaking in all the details! The property is beautiful, the peaked tent for the reception was great, and we loved that so many of our friends and relatives had the option of staying on the property with us!

K
Kirsten

Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I were married at Hidden River on Sept. 8th and it was the most amazing experience! The setting is stunning, the flowers are beautiful, and the food is delicious! The team there does ... Read more everything in their power to make your day as dreamy as possible and took care of absolutely everything. I still feel like I'm floating on a cloud! The kindness Jeanne showed on our beautiful wedding day meant the absolute world to us. Our day could literally not have been any more perfect and the words "thank you" don't even begin to capture the gratitude we feel toward Jeanne, Grace, Sarah, Tara and everyone else who works to make Hidden River such a magical place. Hidden River was "the place" from the moment we set foot there. It will forever hold a place in our hearts. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding day truly the wedding of our dreams.