Northfield Plantation

Cumberland, VA · View map · Visit website

About Northfield Plantation

Northfield Plantation is the perfect new venue for weddings and events! We are located in Cumberland, VA, just 10 minutes from Powhatan, VA and only 40 minutes from Richmond, VA. The plantation offers stunning landscape with endless options for events just outside of the city, away from the hustle and bustle. The setting is versatile for high class events as well as classic casual events including an indoor ballroom and 49 acres of land where your guest list can be unlimited for outdoor ceremony and event options.

We specialize in making your dreams come true for your wedding or event and offer firework displays for your happily ever after!

3 Reviews for Northfield Plantation

3 Northfield Plantation Reviews

B
Brandy

Married on 06/20/2015

Amazing experience

Northfield Plantation has amazing beauty within the grounds, making it a gorgeous spot to have a wedding. There are many beautiful spaces to have a ceremony. I was recently a part of an event there, ... Read more and it turned out to be stunning. I couldn't get over how beautiful the grounds are. Whitney and Robert are two of the most amazing people to work with, and the experience couldn't have been better. This is truly a special venue.

L
Laura

Married on 04/24/2010

The Perfect Place to get married! Read more The Perfect Place to get married!

C
Carrie

Event date: 10/08/2016

Northfield hosted my friends and I for a mini-reunion. We took advantage of their bridal and bridesmaids suites for overnight lodging and found it to be a very comfortable and beautiful place to stay ... Read more for a very reasonable price. We travelled to the nearby towns of Cumberland and Farmville during the day for shopping and eating. We also enjoyed walking around the grounds and the lake. It was great and I would recommend it for weddings and other events.

Northfield Plantation FAQ