High Class DJs

Saint Peters, Missouri · View map

About High Class DJs

With a combined experience of over 60 years of entertaining and producing unforgettable events, Chris and his staff of Dawson, Dave, and Rich are the people to see for professional event DJ services in the St. Louis area. High Class DJs has the expertise and taste to make your event thrilling, memorable, and stress-free. From the very start of the planning process until the last guest leaves the dance floor, we continuously strive to meet your every need and exceed every party-goer’s expectations. Our unique entertainment style will make for an exceptional event with fond memories that you, your family, and your guests will cherish for a lifetime.

43 Reviews for High Class DJs

43 High Class DJs Reviews

B
Beverly

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Professional, Prepared, and Party Leader

High Class DJs was recommended by Saving Grace Occasions, and I couldn’t have been happier. Chris and his son were wonderful. They were so helpful throughout the entire planning process. They worked ... Read more with my daughter and son-in-law to select music that helped direct the whole evening. They were professional and prepared. The highlight was a special anniversary song they played for the grandparents to remember and celebrate their 60th. Thanks again for a wonderful evening.

K
Kelly

Married on 05/18/2019

Very Professional and Great Service

High Class DJ's was a pleasure to work with for our wedding in May. Chris was very nice, straight forward, and helped answer any questions we had. We had some difficulty communicating (I think due a ... Read more change in email systems) for a week or two. However, after getting that sorted out, he was very attentive to everything we needed. We had Dave and Dawson at our wedding and they did a wonderful job. They made sure all the details were set and helped us make last minute changes when we had a change in the wedding party. Dawson was awesome! He knows so much and is extremely professional. He is the most professional teenager around! We also chose to have them do a wedding monogram on the wall of our reception venue (by projector) and uplighting, which all turned out well! I would definitely recommend High Class DJ's for those looking for a quality professional DJ service.

D
Danielle Powers

Married on 03/23/2019

Exceptional

They were the best part of our wedding planning. They were well organized, talented, experienced, and incredible to work with. They really thought of everything (even things I didn't even think about) ... Read more and they were on top of their game to where my mind was at ease and I could just enjoy my night. They are absolutely AMAZING!! I will use them for every event!!