High Line Car House

Columbus, OH · View map

About High Line Car House

High Line Car House is the downtown event space by Two Caterers. It was originally built as a car house and horse barn for Columbus' trolley system. It has been a fixture in the Brewery District for 140 years.

The space features high ceilings, original wood trusses, wood floors, and exposed brick.

13 Reviews for High Line Car House

13 High Line Car House Reviews

A
Andrea Giovine

Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing Experience!

We had a very non-traditional wedding - we decided to have a surprise wedding that was disguised as an engagement party. They hadn't done anything like this, but were eager to help us figure out all ... Read more of the details. We were also planning this all the way from Texas and they made it so easy for us! Everyone was blown away by how beautiful the day was, how smooth the transitions were thanks to the staff, and how delicious the food was! It was also so fun to share this day with the staff as they enjoyed our day along with us. I would recommend them to anyone!

D
Darcie

Married on 08/18/2018

We could not be happier with our experience with High Line Car House! We worked with Carly and her fabulous team. They were patient, courteous, fun to be around and responsive to my emails, phone ... Read more calls, etc. They made sure our wedding day went exactly as planned. The staff was all very friendly and checked on my husband and I (as well as our families) the entire evening to make sure we were taken care of. We have received so many compliments on the venues atmosphere, as well as how delicious the food was! We chose do do heavy hors d'oeuvres, which provided an excellent variety for our guests! I would highly recommend High Line to anyone looking for a fantastic venue for their event.

K
Karen

Married on 05/06/2018

This venue and the staff are exceptional. From all of our meetings with Joy, I was certain everything was going to be amazing! I handed everything over to Joy the day of the wedding, feeling ... Read more completely at ease knowing she was handling it all!! Joy and Karen took extreme care and made certain the set up for the reception was impeccable. They really understood my vision! You also know everything is fantastic when the wedding guests themselves start complimenting the staff for the delicious food and the excellent service they were receiving during our dinner. We cannot thank them enough for making our day extra special and for making our guests feel like the most wonderful and important guests ever!