High Line Car House

Columbus, OH · View map

About High Line Car House

High Line Car House is the downtown event space by Two Caterers. It was originally built as a car house and horse barn for Columbus' trolley system. It has been a fixture in the Brewery District for 140 years.

The space features high ceilings, original wood trusses, wood floors, and exposed brick.

16 Reviews for High Line Car House

16 High Line Car House Reviews

Danielle
Danielle Cardarelli

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Amazing atmosphere for a rustic/industrial wedding

So far our experience working with Joy at High Line Car House has been amazing. As soon as we walked through the doors, we knew this venue would be perfect for us. From the brick walls to the ... Read more farmhouse chandeliers and ceiling height windows, we are extremely excited for our wedding to be held here!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Palmer

Married on 07/27/2019

Can I get married here every weekend?

The beauty of the venue speaks for itself but the unsung hero is the amazing staff! They were so kind and attentive, I would easily choose to get married here again and again and again! Thank you High ... Read more Line!

Tanner
Tanner

Married on 06/29/2019

So worth the price

I could not be happier with the High Line Car House! Joy went above and beyond to ensure our entire day went smoothly. The planning process was a breeze and I knew that I didn't have anything to worry ... Read more about the day of the wedding. The food, venue, and staff are all amazing.