High Point Events

Clarksburg, MD · View map · Visit website

About High Point Events

High Point Events & Catering is a full-service catering and event planning team based out of Clarksburg, Maryland. With extensive menus and services ranging from buffet-style to a plated meal, High Point Events & Catering will surely make your event a high point.

Cuisine
High Point Events & Catering offers it all when it comes to your big day. Whether you prefer a plated meal, buffet, stations, or hors d'oeuvres, they will allow you to select the style of your choice. With High Point Events & Catering, you have the option to customize your menu to your likings. We have several different menu options that is easily mixed and matched to suit your taste. but more importantly your budget.

• Barbeque
  • Formal
  • Appetizers
  • Vegan-Vegetarian

Other Services
In addition to the standard catering, High Point Events also offers bar services. We have basic packages that you can add on to or customized. The bar service also allows the option for you to bring in your own alcohol.

50 Reviews for High Point Events

50 High Point Events Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily

Married on 10/13/2018

High Point Events is SUPER!

My husband and I just had our Dream Wedding that when off without a hitch. High Point Events catered and they exceeded our expectations. The food was phenomenal! All of our guests were asking if they ... Read more had a food truck because it was so good. The bread pudding was to die for, we couldn't get enough. We were so pleased with High Point's attention to detail with the food and our guests are still raving about it. We also used High Point for our bathroom trailer which was a huge hit as well. Choose High Point Events for your Wedding-we promise you won't be disappointed. Emily & Joey Lagos Clarksburg, MD

Private_User975
Heather

Getting married on 09/27/2019

Our wedding was a small backyard venue with a barbecue buffet. Since we had a very small wedding, I was a little nervous that our event would not have the same detail and care as a larger event. I am ... Read more happy to say that this was not the case at all! From my first interactions with High Point Events, everyone was so friendly and helpful. Natasha and Christa helped me with all the details including the linen colors, menu, and timing of our event. Nick helped with the tent visit, dimensions, and setup. The day of, we had an awesome team in Dawn, Monica, and Jesse and we couldn't have asked for better people to setup and help for our wedding. My grandmother and mom were helping with all the logistics and raved about how wonderful the team was! Thank you all so much for helping to make our wedding so wonderful, we wouldn't have changed anything!

M
Mary

Married on 09/22/2018

A+ Quality, A+ Value, No Pretentious BS, and the Food's Just Delicious

Our event was at Glen Echo, a federal park, where you must choose from a list of pre-approved caterers. The list included some of DC's most prestigious high-end caterers, which we crossed off right ... Read more away. We were looking for an informal, down-to-earth vibe with no pretentious fluff, just great food and a warm welcome for our guests. High Point was a perfect match for us, and I'm so glad we found them! Christa worked with us to create 4 food stations that featured their famous mac and cheese bar, BBQ, sliders, satays, a Mediterranean station, and a salad bar, as well as snacks before and after. Scott, our chef, met with us in person before the event to go over the menu in detail, and make sure that everything was prepared exactly the way we liked it. We asked that a few items be dairy-free, and it was reassuring that they seemed very experienced at handling food allergies and avoiding cross-contamination. Christa and Scott were also awesome and flexible about providing the setup for us to bring our own alcohol and cake. We had 130 guests, and every single person we talked to just raved about the food. They're still raving about the food a month later! We were actually expecting to have some leftovers, but every scrap was gone by the end of the evening, because people kept going back for seconds and thirds. One of the most thoughtful touches was that every dish was labeled by name, AND the dairy-free dishes were identified as dairy-free. We had so many guests tell us how much they appreciated that, and we had no idea beforehand that they had allergy issues. We loved working with High Point and would highly recommend them. My only regret is, I wish I'd gotten more to eat!