Highbrighton Farm

Ruckersville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Highbrighton Farm

Highbrighton Farm is a full service event venue located in Ruckersville, Virginia. Located on lush hills and and offering a breathtaking view of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Highbrighton Farm offers the perfect backdrop for any part of your wedding, from reception, to ceremony to cocktail hour and everything in between. Whether you desire an affair extravagant to simple, we have got you covered. Highbrighton Farm, with its beautiful,elegant atmosphere, will make your big day one that will live in your heart forever.

Rates

Our Wedding packages run from $8,700-$14,700 for guest counts from 100-250 people. . Guests counts over 250 please ask for pricing.

Our packages include grounds & accommodation use, event staffing, event planning, use of the Mountain View tent, garden ceremony & reception chairs , reception tables , with set-up & clean-up. We also have add-on which are optional and can include the rehearsal dinner, catering, floral, and additional staffing.

Highbrighton is a private estate. We host between 10-12 weddings a year and take the opportunity to get to know our couples well. You may read more about the estate and see additional photos at our website - www.highbrighton.com

Facilities and Capacity
Highbrighton Farm offers unique event spaces perfect for any part of your wedding. The vast venue can accommodate up to 400 guests, making a larger-than life farm which is the ideal choice for your celebration. Couples can choose to have their ceremony at the historic 1835 Manor House and near our historic cabin with sweeping views of the Blue Ridge. Our Mountain View reception tent seats 300 guests. We can also make it more intimate for smaller weddings.

With excellent service and a keen attention to detail, Highbrighton Farm is the ideal choice for you big day. We offer a variety of services, so you may sit back and enjoy the beautiful mountainside view. Highbrighton Farm offers a preferred vendor list for catering You can choose from an endless cocktail hour, to a sit down dinner, to a buffet. Additional services include:

• Accommodations
  • Mountain View reception tent which seats 300.
  • All-inclusive packages
  • Set-up & Clean up
  • Event planning
  • Preferred Vendor
  • In-house bar
  • Preferred Vendor list for caterers.
  • Preferred Vendor list for Florists.
  • Liability insurance
  • Outside vendors welcome.
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless internet

Accomodations
Highbrighton Farm can accomodate 15 guests in 3 guest houses. Highbrighton Farm prides itself on its friendly staff and ability to accommodate any couple on their big day. No matter what your specific needs are, Highbrighton Farm with its breathtaking mountainside view, will make your wedding absoloutely perfect.

14 Reviews for Highbrighton Farm

14 Highbrighton Farm Reviews

G
Featured
Gabriela

Married on 07/04/2018

Highbrighton created a wonderland of amazing memories for my husband and I. Our guests still can not stop raving about the venue, and how attentive the staff were! Through the entire process I felt so ... Read more special, and when it came to my wedding day I had no stress. My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with the quality of entire event and how special our wedding was. The wait staff was responsive, helpful, and SO much fun! Overall, I’m so happy we picked Highbrighton because no other venue would of made our day that special! Thanks so much to Highbrighton Farm, and all of the people there!

O
Oliva Stratford

Getting married on 03/03/2020

Extraordinary service and views!

Christina and her staff are extraordinary! I was so impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and the level of expertise. I could not have asked for more! My family and friends were so ... Read more so impressed by the views, hospitality, and service! I highly recommend to anyone looking for perfection!

J
Jesse Kayor

Getting married on 11/15/2019

Effortless Experience

We have been working with Highbrighton for a few months now, working towards our big day, and I couldn't be more pleased. They have helped make this whole process effortless and I can relax knowing ... Read more our big day will be perfect!