HighDot Studios

Cedar Park, Texas · View map · Visit website

About HighDot Studios

HighDot Studios is a wedding photography company based out of Cedar Park, Texas, servicing weddings in the Austin area and beyond. The company is made up of husband-and-wife team Clint and Sarah Walker. The two aim to shoot photographs that reflect the emotions of the day. The photographers use a natural and photojournalistic photography style to capture candid moments that you'll look back on and treasure for years to come.

HighDot Studios offers wedding photography packages that include two photographers, a USB flash drive and an online gallery of fully edited, high-resolution images. The company has five wedding packages to choose from, with additional services and items that can be added on. Engagement sessions, bridal sessions and boudoir sessions can be added to any package. Services also include:

• Additional hours

H
Featured
Hanna

Married on 10/19/2014

Everything was phenomenal, where do I even begin? Doing business with HighDot Studios was a breeze. Sarah responded to my initial email within minutes and it just went from there. All communication ... Read more was easy and straightforward. I also appreciated that all prices are quoted on their website, so there was no guesswork involved in working photography into the overall wedding budget. What I really want to gush about though, was the actual wedding day and the finished photo package. Sarah and Clint were wonderful to work with. They are the perfect balance of fun, nice, and super professional. They manage to document every special moment while seamlessly blending in with the guests and the festivities. And we LOVE the images they captured. We had our preview within a week of the event, and the full package in just over a month. They really captured the energy and happiness of everyone there. Looking at the photos takes me right back to one of the happiest days of my life. They just do beautiful work and I can't recommend them highly enough!

A
Alex

Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!

Sarah and Clint did an amazing job! We love the photos and loved how upfront they were with pricing. Because you get two shooters, they can split up and get things from different angles, and of course ... Read more they work super well together since they’re married! They were focused, professional, and overall great to work with. We paid the $100 to get full resolution downloads for our guests, and they also sent a thumb drive so we would have everything. Highly recommended!

Grace
Grace

Married on 01/11/2019

The best we could ask for

Sarah and Clint were INCREDIBLE! I would give them 6 stars if I could, we interacted mostly with Sarah and she was funny, charming, and so sweet. She was running the show on our Wedding day making ... Read more sure everything was going smooth and everyone was in the right place. My husband and I were so lucky to have them as our photographers on our special day. We would gladly hire them again for any event we have in the future.