Highfields Golf & Country Club

Grafton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Highfields Golf & Country Club

Highfields Golf & Country Club is a wedding venue located in Grafton, Massachusetts that has the lush beautiful backdrops you’d want for your magical day. From the quaint country aesthetics to the gorgeous event space and ballroom, this beautiful venue will surely make your day spectacular. Let Highfields Golf & Country Club take your wedding to new heights.

Facilities and Capacity
Highfields Golf & Country Club ballroom will surround 225 of your guests in casual elegance. With an intimate indoor setting and a magical outdoor option surrounded in spectacular views, this venue is a fantastic choice. Come and take in all the beauty this venue has to offer on your special day.

The Highfields Golf & Country Club is a full-service venue with a myriad of great offers, from a beautifully intimate bridal suite to an attentive planning staff. Other amazing services include:

• Liability insurance

54 Highfields Golf & Country Club Reviews

Megan
Megan Rohan

Getting married on 09/27/2020

The wedding coordinator is AMAZING!

Annmarie the wedding coordinator is the sweetest! Unfortunately we went with a different vendor because they did not have the date we wanted it was still an amazing experience with her! She is so ... Read more sweet, thorough, and flexible.

Aheli
Aheli

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Unbelievable Bang for Your Buck

I can’t begin to describe how wonderful our Highfields Experience was. AnnMarie, and the entire staff (Lisa, Heather, Chris and more), went above and beyond to make our day truly special. We started ... Read more planning our wedding reception in July 2018. We initially choose Highfields because of the gorgeous set-up, specifically the outdoor patio and lots of windows overlooking the golf course and surrounding trees. I would now 100% recommend choosing Highfields because of AnnMarie. From the very start, AnnMarie will work with you, setting up multiple meetings and FaceTime calls for those who live outside of Grafton, to go over the logistics. By the time our reception arrived, AnnMarie had covered every detail (from napkin colors to ideal table layouts) that we didn’t have a single thing to worry about. Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. We’ve had three wedding celebrations in India, Texas and in Grafton, and Highfields was by far the best value. The fact that you get the best event planner, plus a lot of additional bonuses, like bridal/groom suites, linens, centerpiece accessories, included in the already affordable package is just incredible. I highly recommend Highfields for your event if you want stress-free planning and an affordable venue!

J
Jordan

Married on 07/05/2019

The Perfect Spot

Having our reception up at highfields was perfect. I live abroad so I needed to be working with someone who would communicate well with us. Annmarie, the coordinator there, was so helpful, prompt on ... Read more responding to emails and very flexible. She was so organized and knew exactly what we wanted and made sure the whole night ran smoothly. She made me feel confident in what I had planned. We did the buffet style dinner which was awesome, as the guests had choices of what they could eat, and choose the amounts as well. We also had a lo mein station at the end of the night which came in little Chinese boxes and wit fortune cookies which was so much fun!. the bartenders were great and they let us have a signature drink of our choice. Compared to most venues it was way less expensive for room and meal prices, but truly a beautiful place. I bought spandex banquet chair covers on amazon which truly made the room look like a wedding. I'm so glad we ended up having our reception here and I would highly recommend Highfields!