Highgrove Estate

Fuquay Varina, NC · View map · Visit website

About Highgrove Estate

Highgrove Estate is a classic mansion wedding venue in Fuquay Varina, just 30 minutes from Raleigh, North Carolina. The romantic oasis sits on seven acres of lush lawns and oak trees, creating an amazing backdrop for elegant Southern weddings. Say your vows while surrounded by natural beauty and loved ones. Ultimately, you can count on Highgrove Estate to make your big day magical, memorable and stress-free.

Facilities and Capacity
From the charming mansion venue, guests can take in the stunning hilltop views of Laurel Lake. Receptions can be held under the trellis on the lawn or inside by the brick fireplace in the sophisticated Garden Ballroom. Here, you can mingle and relax in the midst of large windows, twinkling chandeliers and a fabric-draped ceiling. The stately house also offers a grand spiral staircase and uncovered brick patio, setting the tone for glamorous photo shoots. Couples can comfortably host up to 200 guests.

To enjoy the venue's Southern hospitality, couples can pick from a variety of professional services. They have designed a range of packages to include all of the necessary elements. Highgrove Estate's wedding-related services include:

• Event planning
  • Sweetheart table
  • Walnut chairs
  • Vintage-inspired lantern centerpieces

Cuisine
All menu items are prepared by the venue's on-site chefs. The Catering Director can host an invitation-only food tasting and create a customized menu. Upon arriving, your wedding party can enjoy a bridal lunch. Serving styles include buffet, plated, hors d'oeuvres, stations and family style. Other catering and bartending services include:

• Custom wedding cake
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Linens

Other Facilities
The mansion has private bridal suites for your wedding party. There is also a special suite for parents, grandparents and other relatives to relax in. Guests can use on-site parking and wheelchair accessible facilities.

History
Since 2003, the venue has been hosting elegant country weddings. Their professional team has more than 15 years of experience.

Location
This Southern mansion estate is 33 minutes from Raleigh, 41 minutes from Durham and 52 minutes from Chapel Hill. Raleigh-Durham International Airport is a 35-minute drive away. Local attractions include Harris Lake County Park, Shearon Harris Reservoir and Uwharrie National Forest. North Carolina State University is 31 minutes away and Duke University is 43 minutes away.

163 Reviews for Highgrove Estate

163 Highgrove Estate Reviews

C
Featured
Charity

Married on 04/29/2018

Our experience with Highgrove was absolutely amazing! (April 2018) The space is breathtaking, the food is incredible (including and especially the cake) and the staff is organized, responsive, happy, ... Read more helpful and take care of everything on your day, so you can enjoy yourself! I have so many good things to say but I think the best way to convey how wonderful this venue is, is to share my experience with you. On our first visit, it was a cold and nasty day in January and yet I was still in AWE over how stunning this venue this. When we left that day, we knew there was no use in looking for something better because we’d found the best. Once you book, the communication line is open and they are there to answer any questions in a timely manner. Our coordinator, Jill, as an absolute doll and so helpful. They will go over every single detail with you (some of which I hadn’t even thought of myself). You are invited to a tasting with other couples, which is a full blown party and dinner. The tasting gets you even more excited for the big day because you get to see the venue and staff live and in action! The week of our wedding, Jill had a family emergency and was unable to coordinate our day. Angela stepped in without a beat! I was so impressed at our rehearsal. I’m so used to being the one to have to take control and at Highgrove, you don’t have to be that person. She completely directed our rehearsal. She covered everything from reminding people not to chew gum to telling me where to pause when walking down the aisle. She was a breath of fresh air to me. Our wedding was a fairytale – and that’s the word most of our guests chose when they came up to rave about the wedding. Unlike our first visit, it was the most beautiful day it’s been all year! I’m not sure if people say this to all brides because I’ve only been a bride once, but I cannot even tell you how many people have told me that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to.

Lisa
Lisa Lombino

Married on 06/30/2019

Hands down....the best venue!

This venue is hands-down, amazing! Our coordinator, Jill, was so wonderful and prepared us well for our big day. Our guests could not stop raving on how beautiful the venue was, stating that they felt ... Read more felt like they were in Asheville, NC with the backdrop for the ceremony. They also commented that the food was delicious. Jill was so structured, creating an agenda of our day (down to the minute) so we could visualize the flow. She spent over an hour the day before rehearsing with our wedding party. She was amazing during the wedding, ensuring our wedding party had drinks, always knew the next event and timing. I can't say enough great things about this venue and their staff!

Emily
Emily Anne Fry

Married on 06/07/2019

A Dream Venue!

I can’t say enough about this venue! We were so excited to have our wedding here this past June, and I can honestly say the experience exceeded every expectation. From the professionalism of the staff ... Read more to the incredible quality of the food, we were so impressed by the attention to detail! Angela was our coordinator and made the entire process so easy and enjoyable. We would highly recommend the Highgrove to anyone interested, you will not regret having this beautiful venue a part of your special day!