Highland Chamber Players String Quartet

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Highland Chamber Players String Quartet

Highland Chamber Players String Quartet is a Louisville, Kentucky-based professional wedding ensemble.They have a wide selection of musical arrangements that consist of classical and popular songs to choose from to most effectively express the wedding theme. They play for wedding-related events throughout Kentucky, as well as southern Indiana.

Experience
Highland Chamber Players String Quartet has been providing chamber music around Louisville since 1982. Making music together for decades, the group has performed in orchestras, local productions, and touring Broadway shows.

Highland Chamber Players String Quartet provides group performances with its core group of four musicians. They also will perform with other musicians and vocalists. Highland Chamber Players String Quartet’s experienced musicians play the following instruments:

• Cello

K
Featured
Kelie

Married on 05/13/2017

Thirty years ago I was married in December and the Highland Chamber Players played at my reception. The beautiful music and the comments from our guests always remained with me over the years since ... Read more then. When my daughter recently married in May of this year, she wanted a string quartet at her wedding, I knew where to call. I hoped that they were still around thirty years later. Mr. Weaver was very professional. My daughter and her fiance wanted a song played at their wedding that was from the 80's, but had been redone in a completely different way. They met and talked with Mr. Weaver and he and the other members worked on an arrangement for the song. Her wedding day was gorgeous and so was the music that was played before and during the ceremony. Thirty years ago we received so many compliments and today we received the same. The Highland Chamber Players are wonderful. I highly recommend them for any occasion. Who knows? Maybe thirty years from now, they will be playing at my grandaughter's wedding. They are timeless!

C
Caroline C Tyler

Married on 06/01/2019

Very impressed

Highland Chamber Players performed at our wedding reception at Keeneland as our guests arrived. They did a phenomenal job. Very professional and accommodating. They played all of my special requests ... Read more (including the Game of Thrones theme song!) We were very impressed and pleased with them - highly recommend!

W
Wade

Married on 08/11/2018

What a joy it was to have Highland Chamber Players perform at my daughter’s wedding in August. What a class act! Let me assure you, all these five-star ratings are WELL EARNED! They add elegance and ... Read more and grace to any event but more important is how accommodating and easy to work with Ray Weaver was. It was clear that he understands how tedious and complex (and sometimes aggravating!) a modern wedding can be with over a dozen vendors and venues to deal with. Ray and his talented ensemble handled our special requests and last minute tweaks with panache, professionalism, and a very appreciated, “no problem” attitude. Without qualifications I would highly recommend Highland Chamber Players.