HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

Missouri City, Texas · View map · Visit website

About HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

An award-winning wedding beauty service in Missouri City, Texas, Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup specializes in glamorous wedding hair and makeup. Owned and operated by professional makeup artist Hilda Guerrero, the company is comprised of a team of detail-oriented professionals who make it their priority to meet the needs and desires of each of its clients. A successful part of the Texas wedding industry for the last two years, Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup is the ideal choice for bringing your dream wedding look to life.

Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup specializes in beautiful wedding makeup and hair. For a fun and care-free experience, the company’s services include:

• Consultations
  • Tikka setting
  • Dupatta setting
  • Sari pinning

Areas Covered
Hilda & Co. Airbrush Makeup proudly offers hair and makeup services to clients located in and around Missouri City, Texas. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested individuals in Houston, Sugar Land and Richmond, Texas.

90 Reviews for HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

90 HILDA & CO. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP Reviews

G
Featured
G

Married on 08/18/2017

I hired Hilda for hair and makeup services for me and my sister, for my wedding ceremony and reception in August. I live in a different state, and after a lot(! ) of online research, I found Hilda. The ... Read more minute I saw her online portfolio, I knew that Hilda was the artist that I could trust for my big day. Hilda took care of our makeup, and Emma took care of our hair for both events. I cannot begin to rave about how uber talented both these ladies are! I did a makeup trial with Hilda before the D-Day, and since I was coming in from out of state only the day before, I had to schedule a last-minute appointment for the trial. Hilda was SO accommodating throughout, and squeezed in a makeup trial for me, so that I could be more at peace on the D-day. She is extremely personable, and is phenomenal at what she does. She understood my preferences, and made sure I was happy with the end result myself - rather than insisting on "in" looks for the sake of it, she made sure that the end result was a perfect combination of what I was comfortable with, as well as what she knew would go well on me. I needed a very traditional Indian bridal hairdo for my ceremony, and had a very specific look in mind for the reception. All I did was show Emma some pictures for reference, and she hit the ball out of the park! I am so impressed with her work. My sister too has only great things to say about Hilda and Emma, and we were both delighted with our looks. I am SO glad that I came across Hilda's portfolio, and that she and Emma were available to pretty me up on my big day. If you live in the Houston area, and/or have an event in the area - please, please, hire Hilda and her team. Weddings are a big deal to begin with, and a bride really shouldn't have to deal with uncomfortable surprises on her D-Day - which is why, you need to hire Hilda and her team, and let them take care of your look for you. It is an investment that you will be glad you made!

M
Megan

Married on 11/19/2016

Hilda & CO were absolutely FANTASTIC! About 20 days prior to my wedding, my original hair and makeup person cancelled on me, and I was panicked. My wedding planner recommended Hilda & CO. As soon as ... Read more my hair and makeup trial was completed, I knew I would be in the best of hands with her team. On the day of the wedding, Hilda and her team completed hair and makeup on myself and on 9 others. She and her team were professional and extremely efficient, and FUN! All of the girls were extremely happy with their looks, and I was over the moon. It was exactly what I had been envisioning for my day. She and JC returned later in the day to give me a whole new look for my reception, and I was again floored. It was beautiful and dramatic. I really feel that everything happens for a reason, and I'm SO SO happy that Hilda & CO provided the hair and makeup for my wedding. It was better than I ever imagined, and I was so happy to have met Hilda and her team. I highly recommend them for your event!

L
Laura

Married on 09/25/2015

I met Hilda through a friend of mine a couple of years ago and needless to say, she was everything that all of our mutual friends and her pictures note it to be. Anything that I needed she and her ... Read more staff accomplished. She was very professional. Hilda and Sidra did my hair and make-up for my engagements and drove very far to make it happen; Hilda did my bridal hair and make-up and understood everything that I wanted. The glam team that Hilda picked our for my party of 10-12 the day of my event was superb. All of my girls and ladies in the family are still raving about Hilda and her staff. I have had people tell some of my bridemaids..."who is that girl?" and my maid will state "Hello! that is me!" I will continue to use Hilda and her staff that included Sidra, JC, and Betty for anything and everything. To each and everyone of them... I love you for make me and my girls gorgeous. Besos! Mrs. Laura Carter =)