Hill & Co. Creative

Charleston, SC, SC · View map · Visit website

About Hill & Co. Creative

Hill & Co. Creative is a full service event design and planning studio with years of experience in the art of entertaining. More than just a wedding planner, we focus on developing lasting relationships with our clients so that we can design a classic and timeless celebration unique to them. We believe that the moments shared with family and friends should last a lifetime and that is why it is our goal for every Hill & Co. to greet its guests with a breathtaking first impression and tp leave them with an unforgettable experience.

2 Reviews for Hill & Co. Creative

2 Hill & Co. Creative Reviews

C
Catherine Lawson

Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful!

Blythe Hill was a pleasure to work with when planning my daughter’s wedding. She listened to all the details that we cared about. She advised us wisely on the things that we knew nothing about. It was ... Read more obvious, that Blythe was very creative and skilled at her job! She had all the best connections for food, flowers, photography, cake, etc. We enjoyed getting to know her! Blythe was always happy, positive, and funny! She worked hard to create a wedding that was more beautiful than what we had imagined. The result was a perfect fun filled wedding!

M
Mary

Married on 10/14/2017

Shannon is awesome!

Shannon made the planning for my October wedding in Charleston so effortless. I had a very detailed vision of what I wanted for my day and not only did she bring my vision to life, she exceeded every ... Read more expectation. I loved every minute of the planning process with Shannon and cannot say enough great things about her and the detailed work that she does. She's experienced, calm (which this nervous bride SO appreciated), and super easy to work with. My wedding day was an absolute dream. Shannon is the best!

Hill & Co. Creative FAQ