Hill & Co. Creative

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Hill & Co. Creative

Hill & Co. Creative is a professional event design and planning service located in Charleston, South Carolina. Blythe Hill, founder and lead designer, has worked in the hospitality and events industry for more than 10 years and works alongside Shannon Hodges, Morgan Jenny, Morgan Holt, and Danna Wolf to create an unforgettable event for you and your guests. Hill & Co. Creative provides wedding planning services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions.

This Charleston-based event design service strives to build and maintain a personal relationship with every client, developing an authentic understanding of their individual style, taste, and budget. Hill & Co. Creative makes it a priority to coordinate and execute an event that accurately represents your dream vision for your big day. Blythe and her skilled team have experience planning a wide spectrum of weddings including destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, cultural weddings, and more. Hill & Co. Creative provides the following services:

• Full-planning

7 Hill & Co. Creative Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 03/16/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner!

Shannon and her team were the absolute best! The wedding was a perfect reflection of us as a couple and honestly I feel like we can’t thank Shannon and her team enough— it was absolutely perfect. She ... Read more took away all of our stress leading up to and on our wedding day, which allowed us to focus on each other, our friends and our family.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Holt

Married on 03/09/2019

Hill & Co let me relax on my daughter's big day!

I cannot begin to put into words what an amazing wedding event Hill & Co designed and carried out for my daughter. Blythe, Shannon and Morgan were beside us every step of the way. I have told them ... Read more over and over that I am so happy we hired them! I can't stop smiling thinking about the beautiful decor! So many wonderful memories made and I was able to completely enjoy the day with no stress because of these wonderful ladies!

A
Alex Mcclure

Married on 03/02/2019

Spectacular

Blythe was a dream to work with! My husband and I live in Columbia so during the planning process we wanted someone who could implement our vision without us being in Charleston. Blythe created a ... Read more vision board which allowed us to see everything come to life and decide which specific elements we wanted to include in our wedding. During the process Blythe was always responsive to my questions, ideas and gave suggestions when needed. She made our experience fun, exciting and most importantly stress-free. We are forever grateful to Blythe and her team for making our special day come to life!