Hill & Co. Creative

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Hill & Co. Creative

Hill & Co. Creative is a full service event design and planning studio with years of experience in the art of entertaining. More than just a wedding planner, we focus on developing lasting relationships with our clients so that we can design a classic and timeless celebration unique to them. We believe that the moments shared with family and friends should last a lifetime and that is why it is our goal for every Hill & Co. to greet its guests with a breathtaking first impression and tp leave them with an unforgettable experience.

7 Reviews for Hill & Co. Creative

7 Hill & Co. Creative Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 03/16/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner!

Shannon and her team were the absolute best! The wedding was a perfect reflection of us as a couple and honestly I feel like we can’t thank Shannon and her team enough— it was absolutely perfect. She ... Read more took away all of our stress leading up to and on our wedding day, which allowed us to focus on each other, our friends and our family.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Holt

Married on 03/09/2019

Hill & Co let me relax on my daughter's big day!

I cannot begin to put into words what an amazing wedding event Hill & Co designed and carried out for my daughter. Blythe, Shannon and Morgan were beside us every step of the way. I have told them ... Read more over and over that I am so happy we hired them! I can't stop smiling thinking about the beautiful decor! So many wonderful memories made and I was able to completely enjoy the day with no stress because of these wonderful ladies!

A
Alex Mcclure

Married on 03/02/2019

Spectacular

Blythe was a dream to work with! My husband and I live in Columbia so during the planning process we wanted someone who could implement our vision without us being in Charleston. Blythe created a ... Read more vision board which allowed us to see everything come to life and decide which specific elements we wanted to include in our wedding. During the process Blythe was always responsive to my questions, ideas and gave suggestions when needed. She made our experience fun, exciting and most importantly stress-free. We are forever grateful to Blythe and her team for making our special day come to life!